The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Fans Need To Turn On This Organization If They Won't Make Any Changes

Rock Pile

It's just unbelieveable how the general consensus among the team is it's no-one fault. AV shouldn't be fired because of the excuses (2 Staight President Trophies - Canucks only won it because Rangers choked. If the Canucks played in a tougher division, they wouldn't have won it. AV is a nice guy. So being a "new guy" is reason enough not to make change and get a new voice? Seems to me the players tuned AV out during Kings Series and gave up on him. And the Canucks are using the "We were 1 win away from winning it all" Give it up. That's old. If AV or MG aren't fired, then all I see is more little tinkering, with the except of which goalie is moved. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider is the one moved because he will bring more of a return then Lu. This really reminds me of Price/Halak in Montreal and how everyone expected Price to be the one moved and instead it was Halak that was moved. Huge mistake trading Halak. Price is overrated and has yet to accomplish anything.

Gillis should have learned what areas he needed to improve after the Finals/Boston Series. And his solution to toughness is trading Cody for Kassian, a guy who apparently isn't mature enough to be a NHL player. That would explain why he was in the press box. MG didn't have to move Cody at the deadline and could have waited until the off-season to do so.

Another excuse i'm sick of hearing is how the Canucks can't score because they run into hot goalies. I'm sorry but that is unacceptable. The last 2 series (Finals against Boston) and (1st Kings Series) they couldn't score in either series. It wouldn't have mattered who was in net, they couldn't score.

Sedin is delusional too, saying we didn't play poorly in the first two games. Guess you must have been playing a different game then everyone else was watching.

If Aquilini has any brains he would fire MG, because he's made alot of questionable moves that didn't work out and have big contracts.

It's just unbelieveable how the general consensus among the team is it's no-one followers. AV shouldn't be fired because of the excuses (2 Staight President Trophies - Canucks only won it because Rangers choked. If the Canucks played in a tougher division, they wouldn't have won it. AV is a nice guy. So being a "new guy" is reason enough not to make change and get a new voice? Seems to me the players tuned AV out during Kings Series and gave up on him. And the Canucks are using the "We were 1 win away from winning it all" Give it up. That's old. If AV or MG aren't fired, then all I see is more little tinkering, with the except of which goalie is moved. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider is the one moved because he will bring more of a return then Lu. This really reminds me of Price/Halak in Montreal and how everyone expected Price to be the one moved and instead it was Halak that was moved. Huge mistake trading Halak. Price is overrated and has yet to accomplish anything.

Gillis should have learned what areas he needed to improve after the Finals/Boston Series. And his solution to toughness is trading Cody for Kassian, a guy who apparently isn't mature enough to be a NHL player. That would explain why he was in the press box. MG didn't have to move Cody at the deadline and could have waited until the off-season to do so.

Another excuse i'm sick of hearing is how the Canucks can't score because they run into hot goalies. I'm sorry but that is unacceptable. The last 2 series (Finals against Boston) and (1st Kings Series) they couldn't score in either series. It wouldn't have mattered who was in net, they couldn't score.

Sedin is delusional too, saying we didn't play poorly in the first two games. Guess you must have been playing a different game then everyone else was watching.

If Aquilini has any brains he would fire MG, because he's made alot of questionable moves that didn't work out and have big contracts.

It's just unbelieveable how the general consensus among the team is it's no-one followers. AV shouldn't be fired because of the excuses (2 Staight President Trophies - Canucks only won it because Rangers choked. If the Canucks played in a tougher division, they wouldn't have won it. AV is a nice guy. So being a "new guy" is reason enough not to make change and get a new voice? Seems to me the players tuned AV out during Kings Series and gave up on him. And the Canucks are using the "We were 1 win away from winning it all" Give it up. That's old. If AV or MG aren't fired, then all I see is more little tinkering, with the except of which goalie is moved. Honestly, I wouldn't be surprised if Schneider is the one moved because he will bring more of a return then Lu. This really reminds me of Price/Halak in Montreal and how everyone expected Price to be the one moved and instead it was Halak that was moved. Huge mistake trading Halak. Price is overrated and has yet to accomplish anything.

Yeah string him up by his toe nails, i think i saw him stealing from a blind man yeasterday?

But seriously, alot of trades, acquisitions, and draft picks are just a crap shoot. Give the guy a break, i think he's probably closer to 50/50 with his body of work. As a famous man once said : Life is like a box of chocolates.......

Yea, lets just keep trading players, and firing coaches and GMs every season if we don't win the cup. That's definitely a recipe for success...

How is it that a team that came within a win of a Stanley Cup is so underappreciated by its fans.

Go cheer for a different team please.

Archived