The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Did We Ever....

Lintanen

We were the best team over 82 games, playing all teams. Who cares about 20 or so games after that?

Also, the President is more important than some dude named Stanley. Americans should know that.

So I declare the Canucks the best team two years straight. So there.

Im from manchester, so you know how serious football ( soccer) is there? Huge fanbase- its taken very seriously. In the premier league the team earning the most points by season end IS the undisputed champion!!!' my point is we are champs!!! And this was humiliating but we have a great team and we WILL get that cup!

Should give it to Cory and Roberto since they were the reason we won it. As a canuck fan im extremely proud of winning the presidents trophy. Being the best team for 82 games in the best league in the world is nothing to scoff at. We watched some of the best goaltending in our franchise history this season.

I mean we get to watch a team win so many more games during a long season than any other team, thats like 6 months of fun exciting hockey, nothing wrong with dat. :)

One trophy has been around for a hundred years, which has only 1 winner after 16 hard-fought, bloody games end in victory.

The other is for the team that can coast through the season and get more wins than anyone else and has only been around for 26 years.

Funny enough that if you don't count last year's run the last 3 winners of the Presidents Trophy were taken out in the first round.

If Lu ends up leaving I would rather have a parade for him than the President's Trophy TBH. I would like to see a great send off for Lu ... he's done so much for the team and despite the ups and downs he's had ... it would be nice to show how much fans appreciated his dedication for the organization.

Archived