The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If You Could Bring Back One Ex-Canuck, Who Would It Be?

-Vintage Canuck-

If you could bring back one Ex-Canuck, who would it be?  

226 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Pretty clear to me that Gillis is just trying to cover his sorry performance this year by throwing Hodgson under the bus. Everytime I hear or see Gillis in the media or the few chances I've had to meet him, he comes across as a grumpy, moody pain in the ass. He might be a good GM, but ask yourself this, who do you think is more to blame for the fractured relationship, Cody who always seemed to be polite and say the right things, or Gillis who's mother probably thinks he's annoying.

Ehrhoff burnt the bridge, so no, I would not bring him back. We don't need a money hungry ego in the locker room

Hodgson apparently burnt the bridge, so no, I would not bring him back.

We probably burnt the bridge with Willie, so I doubt he would come back.

McDonalds already made major inventory moves when Wellfed left, the logisitics to bring him back would be mind boggling.

gary-mark.jpg

Oh current players you say? I guess Messier not in his prime doesn't count.

Seriously, I didn't want him to walk, never wanted him to leave, thought the team should never have given up on Willie Mitchell. Especially if him and Hamhuis were both here.

Why is people so upset about hodgson wanting out? there is no way in hell he is a bottom 6 player (which his role is in van), and no way he is going to drop Kes, or Henrik...

And to the OP, out of the active ex-nuck players, would deffinately bring back Bert!

Archived