The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks Fans, Do You Continue To Watch Playoffs?

mark3

Hi, everyone.

My name's Mark.

I was just wondering - do you continue to follow playoffs or not?

I'm asking because I don't know what to do anymore after...our loss to LA... I mean, for me, it's like playoffs already ended and there's no point in continuing to follow the other series. Am I the only one who is too pity to watch playoffs? What do you think - is it worth continuing to follow playoffs or not?

Other years I usually would, because it's usually really good hockey. But with the atrocious reffing around the league and the double standard suspensions that are happening, I will not watch at all anymore this year. Hell I wasn't that bummed that the Canucks got knocked out, watching what the league has turned this game into is painful.

I am becoming less and less of an NHL fan every time I see blown calls, suspect reffing, and bull suspensions around the league. If it continues I will stop watching all together. :(

I'm far more passionate about hockey in general than I am about the Canucks as a team so yes I will watch. I won't exactly be thrilled with the end result however.

You never know though, could be some future Canucks showing what they can do, never hurts to watch.

Guest BuckFoston

I am a hockey fan first, Canucks fan second so I've watched every single game and will continue until the final match. Will even go to a handful as well.

Yup, still watching. Even with the Canucks out, I don't stop watching playoff hockey. However, I may take a break from the western conference matchups this post season - will likely watch their highlights. I'm totally down to watch the East though.

Archived