Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bur14

Love The Team, Hate The Fans.

49 posts in this topic

Your upset at people who have high expectations and feel this team is underachieving and wants change. Yet here you are also voicing your opinion in a lengthy rant.

Raymond had a bad season before this one, or at least no different then this year, so please stop using that excuse, he was also pretty good when he returned, but fell off yet again after december. It was not just one season.

Many of us simply feel this team should be better, presidents trophies dont mean anything, stop holding onto that. This team needs to strive to be better, not just settle for being a good regular season team. if you disagree thats fine, but dont share your opinion and then get upset at fans who have the opposite opinion of you.

And I said, I don't care if they lay me off either, because I told, I told Bill that if they move my desk one more time, then, then I'm, I'm quitting, I'm going to quit. And, and I told Don too, because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married, but then, they switched from the Swingline to the Boston stapler, but I kept my Swingline stapler because it didn't bind up as much, and I kept the staples for the Swingline stapler and it's not okay because if they take my stapler then I'll set the building on fire...

I also feel its ironic you think were hated just because were cry babies and always complaining, if you venture onto other forums with other teams of various fanbases they will also tell you they find us extremely arrogant for a team that never won the cup, and thats what your post says to me. We won 2 president trophies, we made it to game 7 of the stanely cup...

We have done everything except win the cup and thats what counts. This team is not above criticism, we are not so good that criticism and change is something absurd and unreasonable and should not even be discussed.

I like your passion, but I dont believe in blind faith, you can support the canucks and think they are awesome and everyone is overreacting and being cry babies, but some of us base greatness on results.

Mr. Lumbergh told me to talk to payroll and then payroll told me to talk to Mr. Lumbergh and I still haven't received my paycheck and he took my stapler and he never brought it back and then they moved my desk to storage room B and there was garbage on it...

wait til cdc fans tell you they pay for the team's salary and they have the right to fire everyone in the team whenever we lose in the playoff~

wait... too late....

Posted · Hidden by debluvscanucks, April 25, 2012 - Inappropriate language, etc.

I hate you. Stupid whiny bitc$

I'm a fan and you know nothing about me but yet you hate me. I think it's time for you to do a self evaluation of yourself

If you hate the fans then what on earth are you do on a message board FOR CANUCKS FANS???

wait til cdc fans tell you they pay for the team's salary and they have the right to fire everyone in the team whenever we lose in the playoff~

wait... too late....

because they've moved my desk four times already this year, and I used to be over by the window, and I could see the squirrels, and they were married

Good Post.

There are many on here I have no respect for. I don't mean those who criticise but those who moan and whine without backing any of it up logically. The people who think the world owes them a Stanley Cup just because the Canucks are a good team.........and of course the one line braindead types who are legends in their own tiny minds, craving a smirk or a plus from the equally braindead.

But they are all here to stay so you just get used to it.

Two president trophies in the last two years! Do people not realize that means they have been THE BEST TEAM IN THE NHL THE PAST TWO SEASONS?!?