The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Love The Team, Hate The Fans.

Bur14

The fans of Vancouver are a passionate bunch. We want a cup and when we dont get it we are not happy campers. Sure we go out after a 5 game ousting and say "firesale!" to get rid of everyone. Doesnt mean we all mean it, we are just depressed at the ending to another fantastic season.

Take a look at Toronto and Montreal. Passionate fans that just want some consistent success but are much more rabid and hate filled than Vancouver fans are.

Your perception of fans in Vancouver seems to be tainted by the media. I live in Oregon. It is very clear that everyone from the NBC hates Vancouver. Kieth Jones, as dumb as he is, could not wipe the smirk off his face after game 5. People are talking about how VAN was the team embellishing and flopping that entire game. Maybe i didnt notice but i didnt see much of it. However, I did see Brown, Richards, Penner and Quick throwing their heads around and falling if there was a chip in the ice. Still everyone in the media thinks it was the Canucks flailing all over.

I am very sad we lost in the first round. I was pissed off we got shut out in game 7 of the SCF. I still wear the green and blue with pride everywhere i go. This Canucks organization is great, the fans are great. Media is dumb. I was reading a Bleacher Report (ya i know, they make me laugh) article written when the Kings eliminated Van and they made it sound as if the Kings just freed the world from the clutches of a tyrant.

You cant hate fans that bleed blue for a cup. You can give them reason to believe so that they see the team we have is awesome, that there is no need to sell everyone and rebuild. Just continue to tinker with the roster in small amounts. We are so close as a team. The window may be closing in the next few years. So for these next few years why dont we all continue to give 150% for the team we all love and realize, we are all fans or as the team says. We are all Canucks.

Over 10 years and 400+ consecutive sellouts and we have idiots complaining about the fan base.

please. no more. just shut the F*** up already.

half the idiots complaining are trolls from other teams and/or 15 year olds with zit beards.

give it a rest already.

what i realize is 90% of the canuck fans arent true fans. they are just bandwagon jumpers.

just like 90% of the worlds population, or 95% actually. people are easily controlled, therefore they are the sheep masses. most people are too scared of themselves so they rather follow others not themselves.

ill just say this. i SPIT at every single people who know TRULY nothing about hockey and act like they are armchair GM, coach or the players themselves. so fuarking stupid.

brb trade luongo, trade kesler

oh schnieder coming! our savior. 2 years later no cup! trade schnieder

FUARK YOU ALL! SERIOUSLY

Thats wonderful that you love the team... I do too, but there are a number of things Im not happy about, and a number of changes I feel are necessary for the good of the team.

You claim you dont like the idea of making major changes; yet you defend the individual, which makes it sound like you are against making any changes at all.

Archived