The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thoughts For Kesler And Raymond - Injury Recovery

Brambojoe

Sometimes it takes longer to make a FULL recovery from injury/surgery than people realize. Sure you can play but not at your peak potential.

It's little solace for the current years disappointment but I expect big years from these 2 next year.

I hope we don't trade Raymond now when his value is so low, should sign him (RFA) and see if can can bounce back.

Sometimes it takes longer to make a FULL recovery from injury/surgery than people realize. Sure you can play but not at your peak potential.

It's little solace for the current years disappointment but I expect big years from these 2 next year.

I hope we don't trade Raymond now when his value is so low, should sign him (RFA) and see if can can bounce back.

We've given raymond way too many chances to show us what he can do, yes even though he came off an injury he had an offseason but that's been him all along - thats just the way he plays - its not like he couldn't go hard to the net because of his back? it's that he's scared and always will be.

he will be a perimeter player in the NHL until he beefs up and grows a set of ...

such a waste of talent.

he's got unreal potential

Mason had major injury last season . Why we forgot that ? And 10 months ago doctor told him " might You couldn't skate on ice in future " ( ask ur self if we were On mason' spot .and how do we relized after hear that report to our doctor ? ) beause it was really bad incident in 2010-11 stanley cup final series against bruins . but thank god he got better now . He didn't make pre season camp and returned in line up 2nd week of December 2011 . It is too hard to come back in his best form .

We will see in next season . He will show everybody " who is mason Raymond and his hockey "

That's all

Go Canucks Go ( go van go )

I've had five serious shoulder injuries and surgery.... if Kesler had a shoulder injury in addition to hip problems, that explains a whole lot. He may have let the frustration get to him somewhat, but that is natural for a guy who lives to force the issue. It explains why AV did not like the matchup against physical LA, and why he thought he might use his wingers more. In any event, a long offseason will be good for his health.

Raymond, likewise is not a guy to give up on - he can get a lot stronger over the summer, was a reasonable, average cap-hit and will probably sign for less, and could turn out to be a great payoff for the patience. I'd like to see him given another season.

Archived