Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo
- - - - -

Let's Win The Cup Next Year - Here's How

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
36 replies to this topic

#31 jyip

jyip

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 110 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 12:10 AM

Hey! I'm from Saskatoon :bigblush:

ok ... you're on the team!

#32 Real deal - Stan Smyl

Real deal - Stan Smyl

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 300 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 09:32 AM

Luongo, Kesler and Burrows to the Leafs for Phaneuf, Ashton and Khadri.

AV and Lapierre to Montreal for a smoked meat sandwich and a pail of pucks.

#33 Mad_Duck

Mad_Duck

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,132 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:33 AM

ahmm ... Tweet and twitter are 2 different things. Tweeting is like tinkering around under the hood of your car ... maybe adjust the clutch engagement point, adjusting the throttle cable, maybe changing the timing a bit. Twitter or twitting on the otherhand ... is where we go to waste time saying stuff online that nobody cares about. If twitter is all it takes ... I think Canucks would've won the damn thing by now. God forbid ... I think every freakin canucks player has at least 1 twitter account!

Tweak perhaps?
Tweeting is the sound a bird makes.
I put the F U in Fun!

Posted Image

#34 aliboy

aliboy

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,164 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:36 AM

Between the offence and defence we need at least 4-5 tough, hard nosed players, who can play, added to this team next year.

#35 Odjickwillkillyou

Odjickwillkillyou

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,179 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:39 AM

ahmm ... Tweet and twitter are 2 different things.  Tweeting is like tinkering around under the hood of your car ... maybe adjust the clutch engagement point, adjusting the throttle cable, maybe changing the timing a bit.  Twitter or twitting on the otherhand ... is where we go to waste time saying stuff online that nobody cares about.  If twitter is all it takes ... I think Canucks would've won the damn thing by now.  God forbid ... I think every freakin canucks player has at least 1 twitter account!

Maybe that is what you call it where you live, but down here those items you referred to are known as "tweaking." Aaaaaaaaand if someone sends something on Twitter, it is known as Tweeting. Puh-tay-toe/po-tah-toe. You get my drift eh.

"Just cause I am from Cali does not mean I am not a Canuck. We are all Canucks!"

Special thanks to Marleau 12 for the siggy...

"Gino's got the Zaaaaaaaaaaaa's"

#36 Canucklehead420

Canucklehead420

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 472 posts

Posted 26 April 2012 - 11:56 AM

Hey! I'm from Saskatoon :bigblush:

I believe its pronounced Saskatchetoon

#37 Shea Weber

Shea Weber

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 844 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Posted Image

:D LMFAO
Posted Image
Credit goes to: GoaltenderInterfernce

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.