The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

One Year Ago...

Ryan Murray

"Burrows walking in, he scores! They've slayed the dragon!"

Today marks the first year that the Canucks beat Chicago in OT, Game 7. One of the most exciting moments in Canucks history. I was sitting in row 12, section 122, seat 7.

I'm holding the sign in the Kesler interview! Not the close up, but from far away.

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, April 25, 2012 - No reason given
Hidden by hockeyville88, April 25, 2012 - No reason given

Can't believe it's a year ago tomorrow. That date will forever be marked in my memory. One of the best days of my life!!! Can't believe we're not gonna have a chance to do that again this year :((

Took my daughter to the game. We were so bloody excited and happy we had tears streaming out of our eyes. A great day in Canucks history. :towel:

I still think there are more to come if we can infuse some youth into this current core.

Greatest Canuck goal I have ever seen. Nothing short of absolutely amazing. Wish we could all experience that run again, but with a different ending. Not to worry... it will happen again, the right way :)

You know what sucks about that highlight package? No clips of the Toews goal, which really made the overtime more edge of your seat worthy and exciting, no clips of the remarkable saves Crawford made with 5 mintues to go to keep the game in reach for Chicago.

I love the Canucks, but at least show all the highlights from the game. One sided highlights = :sick:

That said, this and the Triple overtime game 6 against Calgary in 04 is probably the best game of the last 10 years.

Best game ever for the franchise is still Game 7 against Calgary in 94, topping off 3 straight overtime wins to come back from 3-1 down.

Archived