Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Ryan Murray

One Year Ago...

39 posts in this topic

i remember it vividly , row 1 recliner 1, my loungeroom , melbourne , australia .

Can't believe it's a year ago tomorrow. That date will forever be marked in my memory. One of the best days of my life!!! Can't believe we're not gonna have a chance to do that again this year :((

Posted · Hidden by hockeyville88, April 25, 2012 - No reason given

Can't believe it's a year ago tomorrow. That date will forever be marked in my memory. One of the best days of my life!!! Can't believe we're not gonna have a chance to do that again this year :((

Man, time sure flies.

That was probably the most exciting moment in Canucks history next to Pavel Bure's OT goal in '94.

Can't believe it has already been a year. I remember that goal like it was yesterday.

Took my daughter to the game. We were so bloody excited and happy we had tears streaming out of our eyes. A great day in Canucks history. :towel:

I still think there are more to come if we can infuse some youth into this current core.

Greatest goal in Canucks history IMO

Tough to watch the highlights right now though. The players and the fans deserve to be that happy again

Greatest Canuck goal I have ever seen. Nothing short of absolutely amazing. Wish we could all experience that run again, but with a different ending. Not to worry... it will happen again, the right way :)

It makes me sad to think about what could have been

Probably the best single moment i ever witnessed

You know what sucks about that highlight package? No clips of the Toews goal, which really made the overtime more edge of your seat worthy and exciting, no clips of the remarkable saves Crawford made with 5 mintues to go to keep the game in reach for Chicago.

I love the Canucks, but at least show all the highlights from the game. One sided highlights = :sick:

That said, this and the Triple overtime game 6 against Calgary in 04 is probably the best game of the last 10 years.

Best game ever for the franchise is still Game 7 against Calgary in 94, topping off 3 straight overtime wins to come back from 3-1 down.

When Burrows scored the goal...it felt as if we had won the cup. That was one of the best goals I have ever seen! Can't believe its been a year already.

I want the 2010-2011 Canucks back. The one we have now sucks.

It's the greatest moment in the Canucks history.....

Can't wait for it to be topped!

Really can't believe its been a year already....seems like only a few months ago