Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

aca11

Something To Be Happy About

Both Boston and Chicago went through a first round exit this year. I don't care who wins the cup, as long as it's not Boston, nor Chicago.

This makes me feel so much better after a short playoff season.

I think Nashville actually has a legit chance to win it all. If Bryzy can get his act together I would say Philly is the favorite.

I dont get it, how does this make you feel any better? They have multiple cups, how many do the Canucks have again? This is why even is if Boston and Chicago didn't even make the playoffs, I still wouldn't be happy. I will only be happy after the Canucks win the cup. I could care less about Boston, Chicago, LA or anyone.

I dont get it, how does this make you feel any better? They have multiple cups, how many do the Canucks have again? This is why even is if Boston and Chicago didn't even make the playoffs, I still wouldn't be happy. I will only be happy after the Canucks win the cup. I could care less about Boston, Chicago, LA or anyone.

Fixed the rules to promote the crap-style hockey all those crap teams use to win their crap games.

Not saying it's a conspiracy. More like a slap in the face. Cheers.

TOML

I dunno about you guys but I am more than happy to trade the Canucks going out in the first round for Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Jose, and Pittsburgh all doing the same, and Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton not even getting in. There was a black cloud over the Canucks this season, you can't deny it. At least all of our enemies have to share our misery.

I just hope management doesn't do anything too drastic as a result, it was a hangover season, they should ignore it, eyes forward and head up.

Why not? 2 of the biggest enemies are out. It makes a canucks fan feel better, i'm not saying we should only be happy if they lose.

I'm just saying Chicago/Boston losing , and Canucks losing is better than Chicago / Boston winning, and Canucks losing. Get it?