The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Something To Be Happy About

aca11

I dont get it, how does this make you feel any better? They have multiple cups, how many do the Canucks have again? This is why even is if Boston and Chicago didn't even make the playoffs, I still wouldn't be happy. I will only be happy after the Canucks win the cup. I could care less about Boston, Chicago, LA or anyone.

I dont get it, how does this make you feel any better? They have multiple cups, how many do the Canucks have again? This is why even is if Boston and Chicago didn't even make the playoffs, I still wouldn't be happy. I will only be happy after the Canucks win the cup. I could care less about Boston, Chicago, LA or anyone.

I dunno about you guys but I am more than happy to trade the Canucks going out in the first round for Boston, Chicago, Detroit, San Jose, and Pittsburgh all doing the same, and Toronto, Montreal, Calgary and Edmonton not even getting in. There was a black cloud over the Canucks this season, you can't deny it. At least all of our enemies have to share our misery.

I just hope management doesn't do anything too drastic as a result, it was a hangover season, they should ignore it, eyes forward and head up.

Archived