The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

As A Canucks Fan Are You Happy That Boston Was Eliminated?

To the dbag fan I sat next to in Boston in the finals last year. Most guys show up to their seat with a hot dog and 2 beers. Not this guy, this tough guy shows up to his sit seat clutching 2 chocolate cupcakes then proceeds to boo as Raymond is carted off the ice. Then has the gall to ask me why my team is such a bunch of wimps. He didn't care for my answer of "must be the 5 Americans".

Anyway, to you Mr Fat Slob. How's your night going? Mine just got a whole lot better. :)

Very happy. With the Bruins out, all our enemies finished as bad off as us or worse! It's very satisfying, really takes the sting out of being eliminated. I really don't mind any of the teams left in it. I could stand to see the Rangers and Caps drop out pretty soon, but the rest of them, it'll be nice to see someone other than Chara lifting the Cup on the game intros next season.

I wasn't sure if I was going to continue watching the play-offs after the Canucks lost to L.A. I decided to watch with feined interest the Capitals-Bruins match up. I have to say, as a Canucks fan (and as a Habs fan too.....the team I grew up with as a kid) I am incredibly happy to see Boston out of the playoffs. It hurts that the Canucks are done for the season but this helped the pain a little bit by seeing the Bruins lose.

(Even though I'm not a Capitals fan, I do hope that they win the Cup this year, if only for one player. Jeff Halpern, thank you for your hospitality last year during High Holy Day services. You are a true mensch! I hope you get your name on the Cup, someday)

Yup, yup, yup! :D :D

I didn't watch the game really, but did watch the end, and cheered when Washington scored.

I was pleased when Pittsburgh, Detroit, and now Boston, got knocked out. When so many were picking Pitts to win the cup, and Detroit being a perennial winner; it made me feel like people wouldn't be jumping on the Canucks so much for going out early. Maybe it's just 'misery loves company'. :D

Go, Ottawa!!

I cheered almost as loud as I do for Canucks regular season goals when Ward scored in overtime tonight. Those arrogant, dirty, cowards on the Bruins had a horseshoe up their ass last season but the Capitals put them in their place this season.

Boston was complaining that Washington played too rough in this series which made laugh. Ovechkin tore up Chara's face and Marchand was left crying and bleeding during the past 7 games. It doesn't put the Canucks back into the playoffs or give them the 2011 Stanley Cup, but it does clean the filth of that Boston team off the Cup. Now a team that actually deserves it will be crowned champions.

My sincere thanks to the Washington Capitals. Good luck on your run.

I cheered almost as loud as I do for Canucks regular season goals when Ward scored in overtime tonight. Those arrogant, dirty, cowards on the Bruins had a horseshoe up their ass last season but the Capitals put them in their place this season.

Boston was complaining that Washington played too rough in this series which made laugh. Ovechkin tore up Chara's face and Marchand was left crying and bleeding during the past 7 games. It doesn't put the Canucks back into the playoffs or give them the 2011 Stanley Cup, but it does clean the filth of that Boston team off the Cup. Now a team that actually deserves it will be crowned champions.

My sincere thanks to the Washington Capitals. Good luck on your run.

Archived