Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Tofitian

Kassian Is Neely. Hodgson Is Pederson.

145 posts in this topic

It just strikes me as odd that so many fans and media are comparing Hodgson to Neely when the obvious comparison is Kassian to Neely.

If Zach could get any where near the player Neely was this is a win. Neely is a 50 in 50 guy. Not too many of those around. I think Zach is a Chris Neal guy. If he can match Neal's play I would be happy with the trade.

Kassian JUST turned 21 too people keep forgetting this...give him time

If Zach could get any where near the player Neely was this is a win. Neely is a 50 in 50 guy. Not too many of those around. I think Zach is a Chris Neal guy. If he can match Neal's play I would be happy with the trade.

Kassian will one day have his jersey retired by the Canucks, take it to the bank! He was a beast in junior, beast for Team Canada, and he's gonna rip the NHL up. I already bought his Canucks t-shirt

I dont think people are actually comparing hodge to neely, they all just seem to believe that this trade will haunt us like the neely trade did. It isn't an actual comparison of player type.

We gave up a very good prospect to get another very good prospect who fills a different role on the team. Hopefully it turns into a win

win trade. Maybe 5 years from now Cody will be 7th in league scoring and Zach will be 8th.