The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

If The Scf Was Boston Vs Chicago Who Would You Cheer For ?

Guest AriGold

68 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Boston.

Chicago didn't deserve to win the cup in 2010. IMO they were paper champions. They were a team just waiting to explode due to ending contracts and were only in the cup race due to circumstance. After 2010, the team exploded and could no longer sustain itself.

As for the SCF, I hate to say it but us losing was partially our fault (The most amazing PP in the NHL couldn't score wtf?). And while Boston was lucky because they had to face us while we were injured, I'd rather see a team win a cup because their opponents were injured as compared to winning a cup because the team's players had no say in how much they were going to make that year.

Chicago was exposed for what it truly was the next year :D

Which is a team that simply timed their contracts to win, none of their players had the heart to take hometown discounts or anything to help the team, the players really were just in the right place at the right time.

I dunno if Chicago really has that many players to hate on except david bolland. Toews and Sharp are pretty good guys. Don't really have anything against the rest. Keith made a mistake taking out daniel sedin, but then again, that was sort of a retailiation for an earlier hit.

When Byfuglien, Eager, Burrish, Bolland, and Ladd were on thje team, that was a different story.

Chicago. At least they play hockey. Our rivalry with them was a hockey rivalry. Boston is surrounded unpunished dirty hits, dirty players, conspiracy theories and a smug redneck goalie who's overrated because his defence is allowed to clothesline anyone who gets too close to the slot.

Archived