The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Canucks' Gillis Refutes Reports Of Luongo's Trade List , A Piece About Av As Well

Guest PUNJABI CANUCK

I just think many fans will be in for an eye opener next season....not because Schnieder will be bad, but because many will see, we will be like the 06/07 Canucks, if our offense isn't addressed

I think then many people will say should have traded Schnieder just because we would have gotten more for him....thas just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

Indeed it is. Folks here love nothing more than to build our 'stars' huge lofty pedestals, plop them on top and then start tearing them down again the minute said star does not perform to some unrealistic ideal. It's shameful, pathetic and disgusts me as a Canucks fan.

Over and under on the date the Schneider hate begins? Anyone...........

I just think many fans will be in for an eye opener next season....not because Schnieder will be bad, but because many will see, we will be like the 06/07 Canucks, if our offense isn't addressed

I think then many people will say should have traded Schnieder just because we would have gotten more for him....thas just my opinion, maybe I'm wrong.

Put my name on that list.

You won't see me chasing Schneider out of town. I won't be afraid to criticize him if he starts to stink up the joint, though.'

There's a difference. To those of us who realize it's not a black and white world, that is.

good riddance Lu, go be with your wife in Florida and do whats best for this team. Sure, he is a good goalie but he is not the right goalie for this market. look at Price in Montreal, handled the fans and media perfectly after getting the bronx cheer numerous times and his response: stepped up his game and won back the fans. schneiderman will rock it out next year and we will once again win the presidents trophy and finally the cup, without the debacle that is Roberto Luongo!!!

I find it hilarious that people are saying Lou is proven and is so much better than Corey out of one side of their mouth, and saying Corey would bring a better return out of the other side.

Wouldn't it make more sense that the "proven" Luongo would bring a much better return than the "unproven" Schneider?

good riddance Lu, go be with your wife in Florida and do whats best for this team. Sure, he is a good goalie but he is not the right goalie for this market. look at Price in Montreal, handled the fans and media perfectly after getting the bronx cheer numerous times and his response: stepped up his game and won back the fans. schneiderman will rock it out next year and we will once again win the presidents trophy and finally the cup, without the debacle that is Roberto Luongo!!!

You're pathetic man. Show a bit of class, will you? This is one of the best players ever to wear a Canucks uniform we're talking about. Man up, bite your tongue, and show a bit of respect.

This fanbase really is the worst in the league. It's unreal.

Archived