The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Ryan Kesler & Mason Raymond

InSoM-

keep Kesler, but bench him if he starts diving. He's a great player, but in the playoffs he was not classy and i hated it.

Raymond - I would rather trade him, but signing him for one more year wouldn't be that bad just to see if the potential he has gets transformed into results. I mean imagine trading him, and seeing him get 50-60PTS next year :0

keep Kesler, but bench him if he starts diving. He's a great player, but in the playoffs he was not classy and i hated it.

Raymond - I would rather trade him, but signing him for one more year wouldn't be that bad just to see if the potential he has gets transformed into results. I mean imagine trading him, and seeing him get 50-60PTS next year :0

Thank you. You are obviously someone who actually watches the games and doesn't have his judgement clouded like some of the Raymond apologists on this site. The worst part is, that even his teammates have admitted that they have had to try and change their games when playing with this guy. And not only is that not fair to his teammates but it has obviously not made for very productive lines when he's weighing them down.

And although Raymond actually played a bit better in the playoffs than he did during the last two seasons, which isn't saying much at all, he still crapped the bed on the Kopitar goal and he continued to prove that he's not a playoff performer by once again not producing. I don't care how many chances this little wimp gets, if you can't capitalize on them then it's all for not.

Archived