The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Madness! Someone Start A Save Luongo Campaign Before Its Too Late!

Tiers

I am not in Vancouver(Victoria) but I am telling you all before it is too late someone, somewhere has to start a campaign to stop this insanity and show support for Luongo staying here. You are all gonna regret this when he is gone.

Get on the INTERNET phone RADIO and TV STATIONS, BILLBOARDS , BURN THE DOWNTOWN, (oops nevermind that) SOMETHING YOU FOOLS !!!

For once show Rpberto Luongo some support dammit !

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

I support Luongo too, but, the writing's on the wall and he knows it. Everyone knows it. Still no guarantee that Schneider will sign long term with the Canucks, though. Have to remember Tim Thomas's contract expires after next season. If Mike Gillis trades Roberto Luongo --- even if he's simply honouring Lu's trade request --- AND manages to lose Cory Schneider to the Bruins as a UFA after next season, HE'LL be the next one to go for sure whether AV's still here or not.

They need to have a sit down and see why Lu wants out. In his own words. Then they need to determine wether he still wants to play here and win a cup. If we can get him to stay and he wants to that's our best chance to win a cup next year. The chances that we even make the playoffs with Schneider starting are very questionable.

/signed save lu

Well if for once the fans showed some form of mass support say a save Luongo campaign at least it would show we are not all blind fans....

This whole thing has me reminded of the Patrick Roy Montreal Canadiens fiasco that saw them chase arguably the best goalie of his,maybe all time out of town...Since Le Trade, the Canadiens have won only six playoff series and missed the post-season several times; in contrast, Roy enjoyed great success in Colorado and won two Stanley Cups and two presidents trophies.

I love schneids but we are giving up our number one for an unproven commodity when talk has been how this team is so close for the first time in a long time...this is crazy!

I am not in Vancouver(Victoria) but I am telling you all before it is too late someone, somewhere has to start a campaign to stop this insanity and show support for Luongo staying here. You are all gonna regret this when he is gone.

Get on the INTERNET phone RADIO and TV STATIONS, BILLBOARDS , BURN THE DOWNTOWN, (oops nevermind that) SOMETHING YOU FOOLS !!!

For once show Rpberto Luongo some support dammit !

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Why, as a organization this is something we need to do in order to remain a stanley cup contender, we could give Cory less money than Luongo and he can provide us with the same ammount of goaltending Luu gave us, maybe even better. One thing is for sure giving away Cory would be a bigger mistake than giving away Luongo.

Archived