The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Madness! Someone Start A Save Luongo Campaign Before Its Too Late!

Tiers

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$10 million dollars a year for the last few years!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

and the building echo's

LOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

every chance it gets!!

that's a HUGE thank you in my books!!

I mean if Louie goes I'm sure he will thank every single season ticket holder..looking out his rear view mirror mind you

I am not in Vancouver(Victoria) but I am telling you all before it is too late someone, somewhere has to start a campaign to stop this insanity and show support for Luongo staying here. You are all gonna regret this when he is gone.

Get on the INTERNET phone RADIO and TV STATIONS, BILLBOARDS , BURN THE DOWNTOWN, (oops nevermind that) SOMETHING YOU FOOLS !!!

For once show Rpberto Luongo some support dammit !

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

I am not in Vancouver(Victoria) but I am telling you all before it is too late someone, somewhere has to start a campaign to stop this insanity and show support for Luongo staying here. You are all gonna regret this when he is gone.

Get on the INTERNET phone RADIO and TV STATIONS, BILLBOARDS , BURN THE DOWNTOWN, (oops nevermind that) SOMETHING YOU FOOLS !!!

For once show Rpberto Luongo some support dammit !

STOP THE MADNESS!!!

Lu doesn' thave a Vezina either and if it had not been for his meltdowns, he likely would have.

Look, the scouts and coaches have watched Cory for 6 years. They know everything there is to know about his style,m physical fitness, emotional staet etc. They obviously believe he has all the pieces to be at least as good as Lu. This assessment is supported by many independent hockey professionals.

MG is smart enough to know what he has and what it woud cost t replace a talent like Cory's. Based on this and LU's age, histroy and contract, the decision to move Lu makes perfect hockey and business sense. MG has taken as much of the "gamble" out of this decision as he can.

I like Luongo too but I feel that keeping Schneider is the best long term move. It's a bit of a risk since he isn't as proven as Luongo, but I haven't seen anything from him that would suggest he isn't capable of being a starter. He was solid in almost every game I saw him play this season, including big games. He also happens to be younger and cheaper than Luongo. Luongo is by far the best goalie in team history, but I think Cory Schneider has the skills and attitude to compete for that title in the future, and I think he's ready to be a starter next year.

Archived