The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Thomas Tells Fan To Smile After Loss.

Not sure how you not understanding a very common phrase makes what I post dumb. Just Google 'leader of the free world', see what comes up. Is it an endless stream of references to the POUSA? If yes, apologize to me and admit that you're just being a jerk.

That's funny, you're clearly not following the conversation, but you perfectly illustrated the fact that 'the leader of the free world' is a common expression, thus proving trolly wrong. Agree or disagree with Thomas not visiting Obama as a 'classy' move or not, but trolly stupidly took issue with the phrasing I used.

I was just poking fun at how "offended" you were by it... I find humor in it in more ways than one.

I think troll is a bit overused here...  Lat was right and you just won't let it go..  Don't be small about it and admit that Thomas' had a right (one that the leader of the free world would support) and exercised said right.  You think it makes him bad... good for you, but others feel differently.

That's funny, you're clearly not following the conversation, but you perfectly illustrated the fact that 'the leader of the free world' is a common expression, thus proving trolly wrong. Agree or disagree with Thomas not visiting Obama as a 'classy' move or not, but trolly stupidly took issue with the phrasing I used.

It's Friday and I'm not about to get bend out of shape over a phrase.

Maybe you need a beer and listen to some POUSA?

Ok I'll agree with you on the 'leader of the FO' if you agree with me on the classy filter bit, deal?

I even changed my post.

Personally who cares what his political beliefs are? Everyone has their own and they should be respected. Does that mean he's not a classy player or a bad one, I don't think so.

As a Nucks' fan who lives in the US, I can't stand Obama. But that's a personal opinion.

Archived