The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Special Ed

Ṣpiderman

Are you shamelessly plugging your thread here for some added attention? ( btw I'm 11 posts down there from OP )

I do not endorse other posters in my thread.

This is a special thread about me.

Everyone here is hereby morally required to +1 special eds post ( 11 down from OP ) if u travel there from my thread ( Ed taxes )

Are you shamelessly plugging your thread here for some added attention? ( btw I'm 11 posts down there from OP )

I do not endorse other posters in my thread.

This is a special thread about me.

Everyone here is morally required to +1 special eds post ( 11 down from OP ) if u travel there from my thread ( Ed taxes )

Alright guys it's been a blast and I gotta jet. Just like to thank everyone who stopped by to read this awesome chapter of my life on CDC. Big shout out to spiderman(without him I never would be here right now). And the other guy with letters and numbers in his name he had some good points but I can't remember them.

Woah, still posting in this thread. Lots of posts. Seems like I got you all rattled.

I like your selective answer to the following quote

I'm not sure what you're trying to get at. If you wish to continue a convo you can pm me instead of embarrassing yourself in front of CDC. You started this thread with a bang and ended with a whimper. More like spiderboy. Not a real spiderman. Not quick enough.

Alright guys it's been a blast and I gotta jet. Just like to thank everyone who stopped by to read this awesome chapter of my life on CDC. Big shout out to spiderman(without him I never would be here right now). And the other guy with letters and numbers in his name he had some good points but I can't remember them.

Archived