The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Really Lu Out An Cory Can Take Us To The Promise

Mclean1

As a long time canucks fan, I would like to thank Luongo before he came to town this team was not even close to where we are now and his great work with Canuck place.I know most are going to bash this thread but he is the reason why we are a contender for the last few years.He is a class act no matter what the hosts on Team 1040 say.Most Canuck fans really believe a goalie who only has the potential to be a star because he had a few tough starts in the regular season and played well in 2 games of the playoffs is going to led this team to a stanley cup final let alone a game 7.I dont see it and don't believe someone who has 37 career wins can just step into Luongo's shoe the guy has averaged 37 wins each season in Vancouver.You can suck and average 37 wins I dont care how you people want to justify it Luongo is a top notch goalie if not top 3 in the league top 5 for sure.I wish him all the best where ever he goes.Hopeful Cory doesn't turn into a Steve Mason or else all these same bashers are going to want Luuuu back or no they will just start bashing Cory for Lack....welcome to Vancouver a goalie graveyard and the worst media in the NHL.If Lu goes he will win the cup before the Canucks and then I will laugh at all of the guys on Team 1040.Both good luck to Cory(he will one day face the bashing of Canuck fans) and best of luck to Luuuu.

Thank you for posting this, no one else mentioned anything like this before. This is unbelieveable stuff. I hope everyone gets to read your post at least twice, because if they dont, THEY WILL, i repeat THEY WILL miss some really insightful information which has not been mentioned in the any of the other 1000 goalie threads! This is actually a break through, hopefully sportsnet or tsn actually even better, hopefully CNN or BBC picks this post up and lets the whole world see it because yeah never heard this kinda of insight. Honestly I dont think you are a blind Lu supporter, I I think this is the most logical unbiased post ever...thank you, THANK YOU!!!

Thank you for posting this, no one else mentioned anything like this before. This is unbelieveable stuff. I hope everyone gets to read your post at least twice, because if they dont, THEY WILL, i repeat THEY WILL miss some really insightful information which has not been mentioned in the any of the other 1000 goalie threads! This is actually a break through, hopefully sportsnet or tsn actually even better, hopefully CNN or BBC picks this post up and lets the whole world see it because yeah never heard this kinda of insight. Honestly I dont think you are a blind Lu supporter, I I think this is the most logical unbiased post ever...thank you, THANK YOU!!!

i agree with everying you (OP) say. If Luongo did request a trade the so called 'fans' and media are to blame. So thank you all for running the best goalie we have ever had out of here. There goes another player who has enough (Naslund)

As a long time canucks fan, I would like to thank Luongo before he came to town this team was not even close to where we are now and his great work with Canuck place.I know most are going to bash this thread but he is the reason why we are a contender for the last few years.He is a class act no matter what the hosts on Team 1040 say.Most Canuck fans really believe a goalie who only has the potential to be a star because he had a few tough starts in the regular season and played well in 2 games of the playoffs is going to led this team to a stanley cup final let alone a game 7.I dont see it and don't believe someone who has 37 career wins can just step into Luongo's shoe the guy has averaged 37 wins each season in Vancouver.You can suck and average 37 wins I dont care how you people want to justify it Luongo is a top notch goalie if not top 3 in the league top 5 for sure.I wish him all the best where ever he goes.Hopeful Cory doesn't turn into a Steve Mason or else all these same bashers are going to want Luuuu back or no they will just start bashing Cory for Lack....welcome to Vancouver a goalie graveyard and the worst media in the NHL.If Lu goes he will win the cup before the Canucks and then I will laugh at all of the guys on Team 1040.Both good luck to Cory(he will one day face the bashing of Canuck fans) and best of luck to Luuuu.

Luongo will most certainly win a cup in Tampa or where ever he goes. This city is just unappreciative of the past and are turning crazy with no cup, understandably so. Bottom line is that Lu was Outplayed by a younger, cheaper, more calm netminder in Schneider. Cory gained the confidence of AV, and since game 3, he has been nothing less than fantastic. Cory IS the better goaltender, face the fact, he is also cheaper, and younger. There are several teams who would kill for Luongo, and now he's on the market. Best of luck to you, Cory and Roberto.

Archived