The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Junk Over Parking Dispute

key2thecup

You mean it's not her bloody fault for starting the whole melee in the first place!?!? What the frack are you talking about, you idiot!? Chances are, she wouldn't lay a finger on you if she didn't feel so secure in the belief that either you wouldn't hit back or everybody else would jump to her rescue. That's a total abuse of their protection and would be considered totally cowardly if committed by men.

And what's this garbage about "justify a reason to beat her". I'd have no such wish if she wasn't so evil and refrained from that kind of behaviour.

You can yap about putting her in jail all you want, but the law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time, and nowhere near everyone who's every assaulted anyone ends up in jail or stands in front of a court of law. Had she not killed the guy, her case would probably go ignored too. What's more, she probably used the two men in her life (husband and brother) to take the brunt of the guy fighting back, while she grabbed the guy's nuts in a safe and easy position with the two other guys holding him down. Now is that totally gutless or what?

Do I sound like a misogynist? I would love for women to be held to the same level of responsibility, accountability and consequence (both legal and physical) as any guy. Anything else is truly sexist. Could we both agree on that?

You want to fall to the level of a personal attack slug fest? I'll play your game.

Yeah, you absolve everybody of responsibility by blaming her for others' actions. I think you're going senile, because I don't recall you ever presenting anything this stupid before.

She can presume whatever she wants, you and I and everyone around her have these things called brains. They help us function in our daily activities. That includes not beating someone because your wife said you should.

Why do you wish to beat her in the first place? Would you wish the same done to a man in the same situation? Image it's a very small, weak man if you have to. With very big family members. Why can't she just be charged under the laws that exist? Why the desire for violence?

Probably, probably, probably. "...The law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time", so we should beat this woman to death to... do what exactly? Teach other women a lesson not to grab men's nads? I'm not excusing her actions, I'm not saying they're not cowardly, mean-spirited, and criminal. I'm saying there are laws that punish people who are found guilty, I can yap about that all day and be right from dusk till dawn. Your argument continues to be stupid.

You don't sound like a misogynist, nor did I imply anywhere that you are. I said you're acting like a moron who jumped at an opportunity to feel victimized as a man in woman's word. Yes, we can definitely agree that women must be held to the same standards as men. Can we further agree that this woman shouldn't bear the brunt of responsibility for unequal social standards? That she isn't one of the ones who got away because "law isn't everywhere"?

I didn't mean to start a slug fest, you simply fail to present any logical argument for "She should get what she gives". You can call me an idiot, I don't mind. You've no argument beyond "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives".

I think all three cohorts should get a very severe jail sentence, although she should get it the most for being the most gutless of the pack and being the one to put the lights out on the guy. A physical beating on the spot to boot would have been nice, as you or I likely would have gotten in the same situation for doing the same thing.

And we never ever grab a woman's private parts like that. Is it too much to ask of the same in reverse??

It's not so much "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives" as it is extra criticism for women like that abusing the protection that they get. You or I can't just get two other guys to fight for us like that.

Frankly, I wouldn't be in this situation if my wife went batcrap crazy and wanted me to fight some random shop owner because she couldn't get her way. I don't think any woman could get me to fight for her like that. Your criticism for her should fall squarely on the men's shoulders for providing such protection. We're not all that stupid, I would hope.

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

Tag a sexual assault charge onto her to boot. There's no doubt she should receive the most severe punishment, but again this is doable within the confines of the law. The two guys can be charged with accessory to murder (or manslaughter), she should get the murder charge. They should also receive assault charges, etc. There's no doubt they should all go away for a long while.

I don't think either men or women should get a beating. Just because men get a beating doesn't mean we should apply the same idiotic standards to women. There is no justice in vigilante violence, there is only violence.

Frankly, I wouldn't be in this situation if my wife went batcrap crazy and wanted me to fight some random shop owner because she couldn't get her way. I don't think any woman could get me to fight for her like that. Your criticism for her should fall squarely on the men's shoulders for providing such protection. We're not all that stupid, I would hope.

At this point, I disagree. Admitting I don't know the whole story, it seems to me that she should get something extra for coercing the guys into beating and restraining the guy.

By the way, with no disrespect intended, how do you have enough time to get into such long debates on CDC, Scorpio? You must have one of the highest word counts on the site!

Archived