The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Junk Over Parking Dispute

key2thecup

If it happened in reverse and a man did that to a woman, wouldn't you be calling for some serious retribution against him?

I thought the rule against hitting a woman was predicated on the notion that they are the softer, warmer and more nurturing sex. If they show themselves to be anything but, why give them this special protection. What's more, getting others to 2-on-1 him and joining in to make it a 3-on-1, and going for his nuts is an absolute no no.

Maybe they have a greater sense of loyalty to their families over there or something.

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

Yes, I realize the women here on CDC are vastly outnumbered by those bearing the single Y chromosome but let's have a little intelligence when posting such a generalization, shall we. It's like saying ALL Canucks fans are rioters and Luo booers when we know that that is simply not true.

Yes... to the full extent of the law, I certainly wouldn't be all "give her a baseball bat and 20 minutes".

I didn't say a woman should not be hit in such circumstances, where did you get that from? The way I see it, there are three people that should go to jail, two for assault causing bodily harm (and probably more), and one for manslaughter. Getting others to 2-on-1 absolves the 2 of responsibility. I can try and get a mob to fight you, but it's the individuals' prerogative whether to actually do it. Perhaps conspiracy charges? I dunno man, I'm not a lawyer yet.

Or maybe they have a smaller brain that prevents them from critically thinking through their actions or something. Sounds more plausible.

You sound like the morons who blow up at any instance of black on white violence they perceive to be leniently handled. Like ID recently. If this was a man killing via ball squishing, you'd probably not give this thread a second thought. A woman though, and it's blood for blood.

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

Yes, I realize the women here on CDC are vastly outnumbered by those bearing the single Y chromosome but let's have a little intelligence when posting such a generalization, shall we. It's like saying ALL Canucks fans are rioters and Luo booers when we know that that is simply not true.

What? Are you living in the Fight Club universe or something? Men's honor code? Sorry, I didn't get any booklet when I was born. Sure, I have a soft spot for women, I love women. I don't have a soft spot for a murderer who happens to be female, though. I'm just not ready to throw out what me a good human being to feed some thirst for eye-for-an-eye justice violence.

I don't know about you, but I'd fully expect anyone to defend themselves when attacked by a woman. Is this another part of your code of honor? Women are not to be defended against until they kill you, at which point they should be flogged to death to make it even?

I'm not sure there's even a man code, so I really doubt there's one women agreed to en masse.

Who ever said anything about agreeing to the code? It's something that's expected of you, and you must've been brought up to some fundamental rules, such as never hit a lady, don't beat people up in an outnumbered situation and don't grab for a guy's nads! If you're ever caught in violation of them, people would surely come down on you for it real hard.

And if a woman attacks you, and you beat the crap out of her for it, good luck in not getting everyone around you beat the crap out of you for it no questions asked, or getting the police, judge and jury to side with you.

You're trying really hard to justify a reason to beat her, eh? Are you seriously so stupid?

Sorry, it's not expected of me to not hit a lady beating the crap out of me, it's not expected of me to stay out of anything, and it's not expected of me to not go for a guy's nads. If the guy has 20 pounds on me, I could give a rat's arse about your stupid code, I'll make sure there's an omelette in his pants.

If everyone around decides to beat the crap out of me for defending myself against a woman, it's not the woman's fault. Just because you perceive the system to be anti-male doesn't mean you should take out your misguided frustration on a woman. Her place is in jail, not under the physical hammer of justice that's landing on her scull as you'd have it.

I just can't get over the stupidity of your argument.

Archived