Welcome to canucks.com Vancouver Canucks homepage

Photo

Woman Kills Man By Squeezing His Junk Over Parking Dispute

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
55 replies to this topic

#31 NightHawkSniper

NightHawkSniper

Canucks Franchise Player

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 11,330 posts

Posted 28 April 2012 - 11:30 PM

I'm betting someone told her she didn't have the balls to do it. :bigblush:

5577747361_37d631069c_m.jpg

#32 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:00 AM

testicle pain > childbirth pain.

And you've given birth so you'd know that testicle pain > childbirth pain? You must be a medical miracle.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#33 tricarboxylic

tricarboxylic

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 227 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:13 AM

Not all women are insane, you know..... :unsure:

#34 Bertuzzi Babe

Bertuzzi Babe

Canucks Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,239 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:15 AM

Not all women are insane, you know..... :unsure:

It's just a masquerade....... for some, right?

Edited by Bertuzzi Babe, 29 April 2012 - 12:32 AM.

"Sursumredditio" non usquam in hac mea loquantur!

Ense petit placidam sub libertate quietem.....

#35 hsedin33

hsedin33

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 3,663 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:27 AM

Testicle pain doesn't even qualify as pain. It's in a completely different dimension of discomfort. Impossible to describe.

#36 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 09:29 AM

What? Are you living in the Fight Club universe or something? Men's honor code? Sorry, I didn't get any booklet when I was born. Sure, I have a soft spot for women, I love women. I don't have a soft spot for a murderer who happens to be female, though. I'm just not ready to throw out what me a good human being to feed some thirst for eye-for-an-eye justice violence.

I don't know about you, but I'd fully expect anyone to defend themselves when attacked by a woman. Is this another part of your code of honor? Women are not to be defended against until they kill you, at which point they should be flogged to death to make it even?

I'm not sure there's even a man code, so I really doubt there's one women agreed to en masse.

Who ever said anything about agreeing to the code? It's something that's expected of you, and you must've been brought up to some fundamental rules, such as never hit a lady, don't beat people up in an outnumbered situation and don't grab for a guy's nads! If you're ever caught in violation of them, people would surely come down on you for it real hard.

And if a woman attacks you, and you beat the crap out of her for it, good luck in not getting everyone around you beat the crap out of you for it no questions asked, or getting the police, judge and jury to side with you.

#37 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 11:38 AM

Who ever said anything about agreeing to the code? It's something that's expected of you, and you must've been brought up to some fundamental rules, such as never hit a lady, don't beat people up in an outnumbered situation and don't grab for a guy's nads! If you're ever caught in violation of them, people would surely come down on you for it real hard.

And if a woman attacks you, and you beat the crap out of her for it, good luck in not getting everyone around you beat the crap out of you for it no questions asked, or getting the police, judge and jury to side with you.

You're trying really hard to justify a reason to beat her, eh? Are you seriously so stupid?

Sorry, it's not expected of me to not hit a lady beating the crap out of me, it's not expected of me to stay out of anything, and it's not expected of me to not go for a guy's nads. If the guy has 20 pounds on me, I could give a rat's arse about your stupid code, I'll make sure there's an omelette in his pants.

If everyone around decides to beat the crap out of me for defending myself against a woman, it's not the woman's fault. Just because you perceive the system to be anti-male doesn't mean you should take out your misguided frustration on a woman. Her place is in jail, not under the physical hammer of justice that's landing on her scull as you'd have it.

I just can't get over the stupidity of your argument.

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

Posted Image Hail to the King (PBUH)! Posted Image

#38 -Goose-

-Goose-

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,586 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:12 PM

Testicle pain doesn't even qualify as pain. It's in a completely different dimension of discomfort. Impossible to describe.

This. It's like a total incapacitation of the body. But in any case, I don't think there's a more annoying argument than the childbirth one when it comes to pain. What type of ???? metric is that?

Posted Image

#39 woot

woot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:47 PM

I hope the book is thrown at all three of them.

#40 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 12:51 PM

You're trying really hard to justify a reason to beat her, eh? Are you seriously so stupid?

Sorry, it's not expected of me to not hit a lady beating the crap out of me, it's not expected of me to stay out of anything, and it's not expected of me to not go for a guy's nads. If the guy has 20 pounds on me, I could give a rat's arse about your stupid code, I'll make sure there's an omelette in his pants.

If everyone around decides to beat the crap out of me for defending myself against a woman, it's not the woman's fault. Just because you perceive the system to be anti-male doesn't mean you should take out your misguided frustration on a woman. Her place is in jail, not under the physical hammer of justice that's landing on her scull as you'd have it.

I just can't get over the stupidity of your argument.

You mean it's not her bloody fault for starting the whole melee in the first place!?!? What the frack are you talking about, you idiot!? Chances are, she wouldn't lay a finger on you if she didn't feel so secure in the belief that either you wouldn't hit back or everybody else would jump to her rescue. That's a total abuse of their protection and would be considered totally cowardly if committed by men.

And what's this garbage about "justify a reason to beat her". I'd have no such wish if she wasn't so evil and refrained from that kind of behaviour.

You can yap about putting her in jail all you want, but the law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time, and nowhere near everyone who's every assaulted anyone ends up in jail or stands in front of a court of law. Had she not killed the guy, her case would probably go ignored too. What's more, she probably used the two men in her life (husband and brother) to take the brunt of the guy fighting back, while she grabbed the guy's nuts in a safe and easy position with the two other guys holding him down. Now is that totally gutless or what?

Do I sound like a misogynist? I would love for women to be held to the same level of responsibility, accountability and consequence (both legal and physical) as any guy. Anything else is truly sexist. Could we both agree on that?

You want to fall to the level of a personal attack slug fest? I'll play your game.

Edited by Buggernut, 29 April 2012 - 12:52 PM.

#41 !

!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,706 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:05 PM

that's nuts

Posted Image

#42 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 01:48 PM

You mean it's not her bloody fault for starting the whole melee in the first place!?!? What the frack are you talking about, you idiot!? Chances are, she wouldn't lay a finger on you if she didn't feel so secure in the belief that either you wouldn't hit back or everybody else would jump to her rescue. That's a total abuse of their protection and would be considered totally cowardly if committed by men.

And what's this garbage about "justify a reason to beat her". I'd have no such wish if she wasn't so evil and refrained from that kind of behaviour.

You can yap about putting her in jail all you want, but the law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time, and nowhere near everyone who's every assaulted anyone ends up in jail or stands in front of a court of law. Had she not killed the guy, her case would probably go ignored too. What's more, she probably used the two men in her life (husband and brother) to take the brunt of the guy fighting back, while she grabbed the guy's nuts in a safe and easy position with the two other guys holding him down. Now is that totally gutless or what?

Do I sound like a misogynist? I would love for women to be held to the same level of responsibility, accountability and consequence (both legal and physical) as any guy. Anything else is truly sexist. Could we both agree on that?

You want to fall to the level of a personal attack slug fest? I'll play your game.

Yeah, you absolve everybody of responsibility by blaming her for others' actions. I think you're going senile, because I don't recall you ever presenting anything this stupid before.

She can presume whatever she wants, you and I and everyone around her have these things called brains. They help us function in our daily activities. That includes not beating someone because your wife said you should.

Why do you wish to beat her in the first place? Would you wish the same done to a man in the same situation? Image it's a very small, weak man if you have to. With very big family members. Why can't she just be charged under the laws that exist? Why the desire for violence?

Probably, probably, probably. "...The law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time", so we should beat this woman to death to... do what exactly? Teach other women a lesson not to grab men's nads? I'm not excusing her actions, I'm not saying they're not cowardly, mean-spirited, and criminal. I'm saying there are laws that punish people who are found guilty, I can yap about that all day and be right from dusk till dawn. Your argument continues to be stupid.

You don't sound like a misogynist, nor did I imply anywhere that you are. I said you're acting like a moron who jumped at an opportunity to feel victimized as a man in woman's word. Yes, we can definitely agree that women must be held to the same standards as men. Can we further agree that this woman shouldn't bear the brunt of responsibility for unequal social standards? That she isn't one of the ones who got away because "law isn't everywhere"?

I didn't mean to start a slug fest, you simply fail to present any logical argument for "She should get what she gives". You can call me an idiot, I don't mind. You've no argument beyond "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives".

Posted Image

Father (Peace be upon You) Satan (Peace be upon You), I call to you (Peace be upon You) from the deepest parts of my heart, I praise your (Peace be upon You) name with every breath of my body, I worship you (Peace be upon You) with every fiber of my being. You (Peace be upon You) shown me what true strength is. You (Peace be upon You) have shown me what true love is. Out of the darkness you (Peace be upon You) came to show me the true light.

My master (Peace be upon You), my father (Peace be upon You) and my friend (Peace be upon You) what a great gift that is.

#43 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:07 PM

Yeah, you absolve everybody of responsibility by blaming her for others' actions. I think you're going senile, because I don't recall you ever presenting anything this stupid before.

She can presume whatever she wants, you and I and everyone around her have these things called brains. They help us function in our daily activities. That includes not beating someone because your wife said you should.

Why do you wish to beat her in the first place? Would you wish the same done to a man in the same situation? Image it's a very small, weak man if you have to. With very big family members. Why can't she just be charged under the laws that exist? Why the desire for violence?

Probably, probably, probably. "...The law isn't everywhere to take care of these problems all the time", so we should beat this woman to death to... do what exactly? Teach other women a lesson not to grab men's nads? I'm not excusing her actions, I'm not saying they're not cowardly, mean-spirited, and criminal. I'm saying there are laws that punish people who are found guilty, I can yap about that all day and be right from dusk till dawn. Your argument continues to be stupid.

You don't sound like a misogynist, nor did I imply anywhere that you are. I said you're acting like a moron who jumped at an opportunity to feel victimized as a man in woman's word. Yes, we can definitely agree that women must be held to the same standards as men. Can we further agree that this woman shouldn't bear the brunt of responsibility for unequal social standards? That she isn't one of the ones who got away because "law isn't everywhere"?

I didn't mean to start a slug fest, you simply fail to present any logical argument for "She should get what she gives". You can call me an idiot, I don't mind. You've no argument beyond "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives".

I think all three cohorts should get a very severe jail sentence, although she should get it the most for being the most gutless of the pack and being the one to put the lights out on the guy. A physical beating on the spot to boot would have been nice, as you or I likely would have gotten in the same situation for doing the same thing.

And we never ever grab a woman's private parts like that. Is it too much to ask of the same in reverse??

It's not so much "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives" as it is extra criticism for women like that abusing the protection that they get. You or I can't just get two other guys to fight for us like that.

#44 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:20 PM

I think all three cohorts should get a very severe jail sentence, although she should get it the most for being the most gutless of the pack and being the one to put the lights out on the guy. A physical beating on the spot to boot would have been nice, as you or I likely would have gotten in the same situation for doing the same thing.

And we never ever grab a woman's private parts like that. Is it too much to ask of the same in reverse??

It's not so much "there are double standards for women in society, therefore she should get what she gives" as it is extra criticism for women like that abusing the protection that they get. You or I can't just get two other guys to fight for us like that.

Tag a sexual assault charge onto her to boot. There's no doubt she should receive the most severe punishment, but again this is doable within the confines of the law. The two guys can be charged with accessory to murder (or manslaughter), she should get the murder charge. They should also receive assault charges, etc. There's no doubt they should all go away for a long while.

I don't think either men or women should get a beating. Just because men get a beating doesn't mean we should apply the same idiotic standards to women. There is no justice in vigilante violence, there is only violence.

Frankly, I wouldn't be in this situation if my wife went batcrap crazy and wanted me to fight some random shop owner because she couldn't get her way. I don't think any woman could get me to fight for her like that. Your criticism for her should fall squarely on the men's shoulders for providing such protection. We're not all that stupid, I would hope.

Posted Image

#45 woot

woot

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,053 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:29 PM

Frankly, I wouldn't be in this situation if my wife went batcrap crazy and wanted me to fight some random shop owner because she couldn't get her way. I don't think any woman could get me to fight for her like that. Your criticism for her should fall squarely on the men's shoulders for providing such protection. We're not all that stupid, I would hope.

At this point, I disagree. Admitting I don't know the whole story, it seems to me that she should get something extra for coercing the guys into beating and restraining the guy.

By the way, with no disrespect intended, how do you have enough time to get into such long debates on CDC, Scorpio? You must have one of the highest word counts on the site!

#46 cIutch

cIutch

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,285 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:30 PM

"Women"????? Perhaps we should take a poll of the women who post here and see just how many of them have 'lost their minds' and done something like this in the past three weeks. I take exception to the generalization....... a few crazy women does not make ALL women crazy.

lets not forget about lorena bobbit

crazy astronaut lady

the character from the movie misery

yall some phycos

Edited by cIutch, 29 April 2012 - 02:31 PM.

Posted Image

#47 Buggernut

Buggernut

Canucks Hall-of-Famer

• Members
  • 32,526 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:32 PM

Tag a sexual assault charge onto her to boot. There's no doubt she should receive the most severe punishment, but again this is doable within the confines of the law. The two guys can be charged with accessory to murder (or manslaughter), she should get the murder charge. They should also receive assault charges, etc. There's no doubt they should all go away for a long while.

I don't think either men or women should get a beating. Just because men get a beating doesn't mean we should apply the same idiotic standards to women. There is no justice in vigilante violence, there is only violence.

Note also that this happened in China. My impression of it is that it is the kind of place where there is a greater sense of loyalty within the family and the authorities cannot be counted on to make things right.

Remember that this is the country where 19 people would pass by and ignore a child that has been run over by a car, and it is said not to get hit by a car, because the driver will then back up to make sure that you are dead.

#48 gragnanifan1

gragnanifan1

Comets Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 592 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:37 PM

:sick:
Posted Image
credit goes to allons-y
Posted Image NHL 13 GM Connected -GM of the Hurricanes http://forum.canucks...ed-league-xbox/

#49 RUPERTKBD

RUPERTKBD

Canucks All-Star

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,262 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:42 PM

To those making jokes about this, take a look at the young girl half hidden by the pillar in the second photo.

Perhaps the man's daughter who just witnessed he dad being killed by three people....?

Not so funny anymore, is it?
Orland Kurtenbach and Dennis Kearns had just been torched 8-1 by the Habs, but they still took time to come out to meet us, some fellow BC boys who were playing hockey in Montreal. THAT"S what being a Canuck is!

#50 CanuckNut4Life

CanuckNut4Life

Comets Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 251 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:46 PM

Cut off her hand. Problem Solved.

#51 Satan's Evil Twin

Satan's Evil Twin

Canucks Third-Line

• Members
  • 3,028 posts

Posted 29 April 2012 - 02:57 PM

At this point, I disagree. Admitting I don't know the whole story, it seems to me that she should get something extra for coercing the guys into beating and restraining the guy.

By the way, with no disrespect intended, how do you have enough time to get into such long debates on CDC, Scorpio? You must have one of the highest word counts on the site!

Well if it's against the law to instigate violence, then I definitely agree. Full extent of the law is what I advocate.

I dunno, doesn't take long to post. I also have had a lot of time on my hands over the last few months.

Note also that this happened in China. My impression of it is that it is the kind of place where there is a greater sense of loyalty within the family and the authorities cannot be counted on to make things right.

Remember that this is the country where 19 people would pass by and ignore a child that has been run over by a car, and it is said not to get hit by a car, because the driver will then back up to make sure that you are dead.

I really can't speak on Chinese families, though I don't think it should matter. We shouldn't tell our family they're right when they're wrong, and especially have it result in a death of a random shop owner.

They're all arrested, so I don't really know what your concern is. You can certainly wish death on women who kill men by squishing their nads and get away with it, although you'll probably never read about them on CDC.

Posted Image

#52 dragon

dragon

Canucks Prospect

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,349 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 06:28 AM

I didn't know men can die from this.......scary

#53 TimberWolf

TimberWolf

Canucks First-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 5,363 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 11:27 AM

testicle pain > childbirth pain.

Maybe if you had scrotal elephantiasis for nine months and carried fifteen pounds of testicles and then at the end someone kicks them for 15 hours while some idiot tells you to breathe.

Yeah, I'll take a swift kick over pregnancy any day.

Edited by TimberWolf, 30 April 2012 - 11:28 AM.

I was saying Lu-Urns...

star-wars-hockey-goal.gif?w=284

#54 giXXer

giXXer

Comets Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 461 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:04 PM

Well I guess she...... Awww forget it

#55 nuckin_futz

nuckin_futz

Canucks Regular

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,256 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 12:20 PM

what in the hell is wrong with those 2 to actually come down and start beating him?

They likely knew what was in store for them if they didn't.

#56 JustJokinen!

JustJokinen!

Canucks Second-Line

• Members
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,099 posts

Posted 30 April 2012 - 01:42 PM

that's nuts

Posted Image

Canucks.com is the official Web site of The Vancouver Canucks. The Vancouver Canucks and Canucks.com are trademarks of The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership.  NHL and the word mark and image of the Stanley Cup are registered trademarks and the NHL Shield and NHL Conference logos are trademarks of the National Hockey League. All NHL logos and marks and NHL team logos and marks as well as all other proprietary materials depicted herein are the property of the NHL and the respective NHL teams and may not be reproduced without the prior written consent of NHL Enterprises, L.P.  Copyright © 2009 The Vancouver Canucks Limited Partnership and the National Hockey League.  All Rights Reserved.