The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

It Doesn't Matter

snucks

there is no conspiracy theory

canadian teams have been the finals in the past so many years , ottawa , calgary , edmonton , vancouver , just never got the cup

people can call out the reffs , but there not rooting against the nucks , they just flat out suck , inconsistant reffing is ruining the game , if it takes adding a few reffs off the ice to watch plays or just putting the whistles away until something you cant ignore gets called , atleast THEN its consistent

thats my only real grudge with the NHL at the moment

Funny how most of the teams left have smaller markets than Canadian ones.... Guess the conspiracy back-fired...... Unless we see LAKs vs NYRs in the finals... :emot-parrot:

The only conspiracy people should worry about is the bad inconsistent officiating.

canadian teams have been the finals in the past so many years , ottawa , calgary , edmonton , vancouver , just never got the cup

people can call out the reffs , but there not rooting against the nucks , they just flat out suck , inconsistant reffing is ruining the game , if it takes adding a few reffs off the ice to watch plays or just putting the whistles away until something you cant ignore gets called , atleast THEN its consistent

16 years before BETTMAN 12 Canadian teams won the cup, once he showed up no so much...

Since 1996 this is first time no Canadian teams went past the first round.

"2012" has been a disaster for Canadian based teams...The officiating in the new NHL is working perfectly.

As I said before the dream for BETTMAN would be an, LA Kings vs NY Rangers... cup final

It's all about TV ratings down south the so called "STARS" sitting in the seats, Billionaires in New York and stars and starlets in LA...truth hurts..."BALLS"

Guest BuckFoston

16 years before BETTMAN 12 Canadian teams won the cup, once he showed up no so much...

Since 1996 this is first time no Canadian teams went past the first round.

"2012" has been a disaster for Canadian based teams...The officiating in the new NHL is working perfectly.

As I said before the dream for BETTMAN would be an, LA Kings vs NY Rangers... cup final

It's all about TV ratings down south the so called "STARS" sitting in the seats, Billionaires in New York and stars and starlets in LA...truth hurts..."BALLS"

Archived