Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cire2222

Depth At Center Ice.

35 posts in this topic

this off season i think the canucks should focus on getting better centers. i think our wingers have alot of speed and have shown us that they can score. i like kesler don't get me wrong hes one of my favorite canucks but he is very unreliable and not very consistent. he can go beast mode time to time but his long pointless streaks have always bugged me. trading away Cody makes this point kinda proven that we need centers to be more effective as a team that can score against these heavy defense teams that are here in the west. I dunno how it get done but i hope that's how this team improves this off season. trade one of the goalies for a decent center forward would defiantly be nice.

also. i just became a member today and this is my very first post. welcome fellow canucks fans. Heres to hopes of a better run next year.

Ok so I read...redundant redundant, Kesler had a bad year, trade him. Redundant redundant...should have kept Cody Hogdson redundant redundant. I'm new and made a thread that was going to get me flamed, please don't flame me Go Canucks go.

Welcome to the CDC.

Henrik, Kesler, Malhotra, Pahlsson, Lapierre, Ebbett, Schroeder.

That's plenty of depth if you ask me.

will Pahlsson be back? He is a UFA July 1st. I think we can upgrade or promote from within.

Sedin and Kesler are fine for 1st and 2nd. Manny and Lappy perform admirably in the faceoff circle for the 4th, and if Schroeder is ready to go next year we are deep enough at center. Your lack resources for your argument.

We need one more top 6 winger. We need a playmaker type of Ayer on the kesler line.

Sedim sedin burrows

Booth kesler ?

Higgins ? Hansen

Kassian lapierre malhotra

this off season i think the canucks should focus on getting better centers. i think our wingers have alot of speed and have shown us that they can score. i like kesler don't get me wrong hes one of my favorite canucks but he is very unreliable and not very consistent. he can go beast mode time to time but his long pointless streaks have always bugged me. trading away Cody makes this point kinda proven that we need centers to be more effective as a team that can score against these heavy defense teams that are here in the west. I dunno how it get done but i hope that's how this team improves this off season. trade one of the goalies for a decent center forward would defiantly be nice.

also. i just became a member today and this is my very first post. welcome fellow canucks fans. Heres to hopes of a better run next year.

kesler isn't a one man team. People wake up. He needs someone to play with like the twins have each other.......... leave kes alone and blame the gm for not getting more scoring.

No, what we need is an angry D-man who can make the other team's players wet their (hockey) pants by growling at them. :frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic::frantic:

We need a playmaking winger for Kesler. Not another center.

Exactly. Kes gets healthy and we get him two solid wings. We imploded in Feb when Kes was broken. 2 point lines with a shutdown third and fouth that will chip in.

D will see at least one change.

How long until we get a "Cory, do we really want him?" thread?

Sedin-Kesler is one of the best 1-2 punches at centre in the NHL. I wouldn't mind a better centre on the third line than Malhotra/Pahlsson/Lapierre, though.

Henrik, Kesler, Malhotra, Pahlsson, Lapierre, Ebbett, Schroeder.

That's plenty of depth if you ask me.