The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Depth At Center Ice.

cire2222

this off season i think the canucks should focus on getting better centers. i think our wingers have alot of speed and have shown us that they can score. i like kesler don't get me wrong hes one of my favorite canucks but he is very unreliable and not very consistent. he can go beast mode time to time but his long pointless streaks have always bugged me. trading away Cody makes this point kinda proven that we need centers to be more effective as a team that can score against these heavy defense teams that are here in the west. I dunno how it get done but i hope that's how this team improves this off season. trade one of the goalies for a decent center forward would defiantly be nice.

also. i just became a member today and this is my very first post. welcome fellow canucks fans. Heres to hopes of a better run next year.

Ok so I read...redundant redundant, Kesler had a bad year, trade him. Redundant redundant...should have kept Cody Hogdson redundant redundant. I'm new and made a thread that was going to get me flamed, please don't flame me Go Canucks go.

Welcome to the CDC.

this off season i think the canucks should focus on getting better centers. i think our wingers have alot of speed and have shown us that they can score. i like kesler don't get me wrong hes one of my favorite canucks but he is very unreliable and not very consistent. he can go beast mode time to time but his long pointless streaks have always bugged me. trading away Cody makes this point kinda proven that we need centers to be more effective as a team that can score against these heavy defense teams that are here in the west. I dunno how it get done but i hope that's how this team improves this off season. trade one of the goalies for a decent center forward would defiantly be nice.

also. i just became a member today and this is my very first post. welcome fellow canucks fans. Heres to hopes of a better run next year.

if they gave limited minutes to hodgson, what makes you think schroeder would get more, in other words that style of center for the third line is not what this staff is looking for. i'm not sure why they don't want third line scoring?

Archived