The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Depth At Center Ice.

cire2222

Ok so I read...redundant redundant, Kesler had a bad year, trade him. Redundant redundant...should have kept Cody Hogdson redundant redundant. I'm new and made a thread that was going to get me flamed, please don't flame me Go Canucks go.

Welcome to the CDC.

We need an offensive centre to play a scoring role to allow Kesler to put up big minutes checking other teams top lines. Tim Conolly is a shifty playmaking centre who puts up good 5 on 5 numbers and can kil penalties. His cap hit is kinda high but he is a UFA next season, probably wouldn't cost too much to acquire.

I wouldn't label a center as a top priority but after Sedin and Kesler there is a pretty steep difference. Malhotra hasn't been the same since his injury, Lapierre isn't good enough offensively, and neither is Pahlsson. If the Kings don't re-sign him, I'd like the Canucks to target UFA Jarett Stoll. Excellent faceoff guy, kills penalties, hits a ton, and is good for about 30-40 points a season.

Ok so I read...redundant redundant, Kesler had a bad year, trade him. Redundant redundant...should have kept Cody Hogdson redundant redundant. I'm new and made a thread that was going to get me flamed, please don't flame me Go Canucks go.

Welcome to the CDC.

Archived