Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

EvoLu7ioN

Roberto Luongo Tribute | Live Forever [Montage]

73 posts in this topic

Thanks for the awesome video! A small suggestion - what do you think about adding Hughson's "Great Save Luongo!" to the very end of the video?

This video makes me feel like my beloved childhood dog just got ran over *sniff*

This video makes me feel like my beloved childhood dog just got ran over *sniff*

This. And i havent watched it yet. I just feel

bereft, like how can he leave?

Ok watched. Sad. Thanks lu for all the amazing saves. We will never forget you and neither will all the kids at canuck place- you're a good man.

Well after watching these i know its going to be utterly heartwrenching, at least for me, no matter what happens. Thank for these posts.

Here's another one I found on Youtube made by another user, quite a touching video that to me deserves more views.

I believe in redemption.

I hope Luongo gets a chance to earn it here.

I believe in redemption.

I hope Luongo gets a chance to earn it here.

I do too. And if he does get traded, I think it's safe to say the team he goes to may inherit half the Canucks fan base as team 1-B fans. I'll cheer for him on any team, for what he's had to battle through, he deserves success.

Man you are just making me sadder and sadder about Luongo possibly leaving. I will cheer for Luo no matter where he goes and will hope he wins a Stanley Cup.

He still has not left yet, he might stay but it doesn't seem like it.

Wow, both of those very touching videos, I added them both to my Canucks playlist on you tube......

after those videos, I don't wanna trade Luo, I want him to win a cup here! damn videos....