The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Roberto Luongo Tribute | Live Forever [Montage]

EvoLu7ioN

Thank you for this POSITIVE thread about Luongo. At this point, as much as I'm in favour of the Canucks going forward with Schneider, I actually hope Luongo stays just to shut up some of the imbeciles on this board that are trashing him.

Faulting a guy who is one of the best goalies of this generation and is in the top 20 in wins ALL TIME for wanting to be a starter. Laughable. Just laughable.

i have been a luongo hater for a while now because of his mental lapses, but at the end of the day numbers dont lie. he came in after cloutier (who melted down vs detroit) and was solid for years.

the first year he was here I will never forget. he was amazing...and i guess that is what eventually set him up for failure. he played so well that year, making save after save, we got used to it...and expected it every year.

i dont care if he stays or goes, so i will end with...thank you..and a moment that is my favourite luongo moment

luongostickno6.jpg

This video makes me feel like my beloved childhood dog just got ran over *sniff*

This. And i havent watched it yet. I just feel

bereft, like how can he leave?

Ok watched. Sad. Thanks lu for all the amazing saves. We will never forget you and neither will all the kids at canuck place- you're a good man.

I believe in redemption.

I hope Luongo gets a chance to earn it here.

I do too. And if he does get traded, I think it's safe to say the team he goes to may inherit half the Canucks fan base as team 1-B fans. I'll cheer for him on any team, for what he's had to battle through, he deserves success.

Archived