The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Burrows Playing For Team Canada

LUU4LIFE

Ummm what's up with Canada's roster, why isn't Stamkos on it???

You would think the Rocket Richard champion should have made the team

EDIT: Never mind, didn't he injure his shoulder or something

Congrats Burr! Make us proud!

That being said, Team Canada's roster is looking pretty weak, especially on D. I wonder why Letang or Boyle weren't invited. They should've invited Hamhuis too, he's much more defensively sound than most of them. I hope Lu or Fleury joins for goaltending as well.

Congratulations to Burrows on going from the ECHL to Team Canada. I haven't watched the tournament for the last few years due to playoffs, but I'll be looking forward to it that much more this year. Canada seems to have a strong team this year, last year the roster was full of rookies but this year we have some more stars.

I hope Burrows scores a goal, perhaps the game winner in overtime of the gold medal final on a slapshot after intercepting a clearing attempt with his glove?

Also, please dump some laxative in Keith's water bottle.

Awesome news!, Burrows deserves this honour to represent our country. His hustle, skill, heart and soul, is exactly what this team needs to be a success.

Burrows is the ultimate team guy, and will gain newfound respect and friendship from former adversaries, and the hockey world in general.

Great decision, by Yzerman, Lowe, Nonis, and Sutter.

Go Canada Goooohhhh !!!

Awesome news!, Burrows deserves this honour to represent our country. His hustle, skill, heart and soul, is exactly what this team needs to be a success.

Burrows is the ultimate team guy, and will gain newfound respect and friendship from former adversaries, and the hockey world in general.

Great decision, by Yzerman, Lowe, Nonis, and Sutter.

Go Canada Goooohhhh !!!

I actually think that if Keith and Burrows give each other a chance they might be able to move beyond the rivalry. Not many people outside of Vancouver know that Burrows is one of the nicest guys on the Canucks so hopefully this will give everybody a chance to stop thinking he's like some ass.

Remember who it was that drove Cody's car back from the airport after he was traded? It was Burrows!

I actually think that if Keith and Burrows give each other a chance they might be able to move beyond the rivalry. Not many people outside of Vancouver know that Burrows is one of the nicest guys on the Canucks so hopefully this will give everybody a chance to stop thinking he's like some ass.

Remember who it was that drove Cody's car back from the airport after he was traded? It was Burrows!

Archived