The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Who Does Toronto Have That Is Worth Luongo?

I think the Canucks will try to get younger with any trade they make, and likely go for forwards and picks since the sedins are comin up on 32, kesler close to 30, and we're really short on really young forwards with high ceilings. and though kadri has been a disappointment so far in the nhl, he might be the type of guy gillis targets. as much as it might be better for the present to go after someone like kulemin, I think its a better idea to start planning ahead with young forwards and gradually rebuild while continuing to contend so we don't turn into the calgary flames in a few years

I think the Canucks will try to get younger with any trade they make, and likely go for forwards and picks since the sedins are comin up on 32, kesler close to 30, and we're really short on really young forwards with high ceilings. and though kadri has been a disappointment so far in the nhl, he might be the type of guy gillis targets. as much as it might be better for the present to go after someone like kulemin, I think its a better idea to start planning ahead with young forwards and gradually rebuild while continuing to contend so we don't turn into the calgary flames in a few years

If Toronto gets desperate and offers their 5th overall pick, this will be a great thing to force every other team in the hunt to step up their proposal.

I wouldn't mind seeing their 1st round pick, Schenn, Franson, Reimer, Colborne and if we need to take cap back, I would like to take on Lombardi.

Maybe Luongo, Raymond, Alberts, 1st for 1st, Schenn, Franson, Reimer and Lombardi.

Archived