The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This Is Canucks Fan Base In A "nut"shell

krazysl

"What have you done for me latley". Kesler is on the chopping block, he had one bad year after 7 years of increased point production. Two selke nominations and one selke trophey. He couldnt train in the offseason because of hip surgery resulting in a not so terrific year. "Trade him". Hodgson is a god because he started to put points in this year. If he was not traded we would have beat the kings. Cody last season was on the chopping block, most fans wanted him traded. he was slow and week, but this season he showed his potential... oh yeah he only had one goal in his last 20 as a canuck, but he would have made a diffrence. Poor zach is labled a bust... Cody 2010/11 season   2pts 8 games same age as zach is now ,Zach 2011/12 season 10pts 42 games with sabres and canucks thats about on the same track as cody. So now if Zach has a good year next season all the fans will say wow I liked this kid from the biginning.

Trevor Linden one of the most liked and great canucks of all time, had a run of great point productivity from 1989 - 1997 after that he was a 40 point player at best for 11 seasons, we retire his jersey and want him to be the GM... why? The canucks fan base gave him a pass why because he sells contacts.

Canucks fans are disecting and trading the canucks because we lost to LA.

1 we didnt have D sedin which also affected H sedin. This team is built around those two, had we have had D sedin we would have won that series and been in the second round right now. Boston got beat by the Capitals, a weaker team then La, Is Boston trading their whole team? no. whats their excuse they werent missing Chara or any player of significance. Pitsburgh lost to the flyers maybe the pens should trade crosby.

i have a real problem with people just saying "the fans" did this and "the fans" did that...

im a "fan" and i dont think kesler should be traded... thats moronic, selke winning, 40 goal scorers that you developed through your own system dont come around that often...

im really starting to think its just the media telling us what we as a fanbase are thinking! even last night's game, they brought up luongo and one of the comments was "the fans made it obvious they dont want him here"... the negative is always spun about this team, and if anyone should be run out of town it should be the brutal sports media in vancouver - and after that, the suits that are wasting good seats that a hockey fan could be in

i have a real problem with people just saying "the fans" did this and "the fans" did that...

im a "fan" and i dont think kesler should be traded... thats moronic, selke winning, 40 goal scorers that you developed through your own system dont come around that often...

im really starting to think its just the media telling us what we as a fanbase are thinking!  even last night's game, they brought up luongo and one of the comments was "the fans made it obvious they dont want him here"... the negative is always spun about this team, and if anyone should be run out of town it should be the brutal sports media in vancouver - and after that, the suits that are wasting good seats that a hockey fan could be in

Canucks fans are upset because the every other year when the players are healthy, its the same deal where they head into the playoffs and are elimanated every year. We have been a little bit above average of a team for the past few years but it doesn't matter if you can't produce in the playoffs.

Why is he the most loved? I have been a fan of the canucks when we drafted him, like i said he had 7 years or so of being a threat, he netted some big goals, got to game 7 of scf, but like all the other canucks on our team didnt win, he had 11 years after of being a 37 point guy, but he is loved. I like Linden but defintily dont Love him. Jersey retire is over the top for an average player at best.

Why is he the most loved? I have been a fan of the canucks when we drafted him, like i said he had 7 years or so of being a threat, he netted some big goals, got to game 7 of scf, but like all the other canucks on our team didnt win, he had 11 years after of being a 37 point guy, but he is loved. I like Linden but defintily dont Love him. Jersey retire is over the top for an average player at best.

"What have you done for me latley". Kesler is on the chopping block, he had one bad year after 7 years of increased point production. Two selke nominations and one selke trophey. He couldnt train in the offseason because of hip surgery resulting in a not so terrific year. "Trade him". Hodgson is a god because he started to put points in this year. If he was not traded we would have beat the kings. Cody last season was on the chopping block, most fans wanted him traded. he was slow and week, but this season he showed his potential... oh yeah he only had one goal in his last 20 as a canuck, but he would have made a diffrence. Poor zach is labled a bust... Cody 2010/11 season 2pts 8 games same age as zach is now ,Zach 2011/12 season 10pts 42 games with sabres and canucks thats about on the same track as cody. So now if Zach has a good year next season all the fans will say wow I liked this kid from the biginning.

Trevor Linden one of the most liked and great canucks of all time, had a run of great point productivity from 1989 - 1997 after that he was a 40 point player at best for 11 seasons, we retire his jersey and want him to be the GM... why? The canucks fan base gave him a pass why because he sells contacts.

Canucks fans are disecting and trading the canucks because we lost to LA.

1 we didnt have D sedin which also affected H sedin. This team is built around those two, had we have had D sedin we would have won that series and been in the second round right now. Boston got beat by the Capitals, a weaker team then La, Is Boston trading their whole team? no. whats their excuse they werent missing Chara or any player of significance. Pitsburgh lost to the flyers maybe the pens should trade crosby.

Oh why if it isn't another one of these threads whining about the fan base. You say "Canucks Fan Base in a nutshell" as though you are talking about the entire fanbase but you fail to realize the diversity of opinions throughout the fanbase. You are focusing simply on the parts of the fan base you don't like and then labeling the entire fan base.

Archived