The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

This Is Canucks Fan Base In A "nut"shell

krazysl

As Canadians , not just Canuck fans. We feel it is our right/duty to coach/gm our favourite team as if we actually know better . We could take a lesson from the hockey fans south of the border , most who think Marc Andre Fleury is an awesome goalie. He probably is. Our Americans friends actually watch to be entertained as we watch to coach . I am guilty of coaching the Canucks from the couch eh.

Trevor Linden - Is most deserving of any Canuck past or present of having his number retired . If you had been lucky enough to watch his whole career as a Canuck , there would be no second thought.

To be honest, I still think this same team if given a chance could win the cup next season, I`m dead serious. Call me an optimist and homer, but if it aint broken, dont fix it. We have a chance though to make the team even better via trade with the cards we have (Luongo,Schneider)

As Canadians , not just Canuck fans. We feel it is our right/duty to coach/gm our favourite team as if we actually know better . We could take a lesson from the hockey fans south of the border , most who think Marc Andre Fleury is an awesome goalie. He probably is. Our Americans friends actually watch to be entertained as we watch to coach . I am guilty of coaching the Canucks from the couch eh.

Trevor Linden - Is most deserving of any Canuck past or present of having his number retired . If you had been lucky enough to watch his whole career as a Canuck , there would be no second thought.

People this was not a post to compare Linden to kesler. They are not the same player at all. Linden did great things for the community. What I was trying to prove is that kesler had a bad year and shouldnt be under this much scrutiny. people need to relax because if we take this approuch with all players where if you have a bad season "trade him" and he sucks. Then Linden career would have been a bust. Lucky Linden got traded to the NYI because his career took a major downfall, 11 season getting les then 40 points. If he was in Van for that he would have beel labled a overrated bum. Instead you only remember the good of Linden which is understandable, but had he been here believe you me he would have been run out of town with this fan base. But keep telling yourself diffrent.

linden is a frack tard, screw him harder than he tried screwing the team and the city! his jersey should be raised to the rafters only to burn...whatd he do for the franchise? NOTHING i dont see a cup, all i see is his piss poor attitude at the end of his career. he was a good hockey player but that doesnt erase everything else

Archived