The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Us Pastor Terry Jones Holds Koran Burning Vigil Again

key2thecup

And Terry Jones is the same guy who protested Islam Awareness Month at a university in Florida (and other universities too I believe). He said he has to educate Americans so they don't believe the 'candy coated version of Islam' that the Muslim Student Association is decieving them with. It's kind of scary, to see this level of hatred and ignorance - it kind of reminds me of the terrorists who kill people.

Something American Muslims need to keep in mind...

The very same fundamental freedoms and rights that let this tool burn Qurans are the exact same freedoms and rights that let you practice and preach your Islamic religion. Got to take the good with the bad that comes with it.

First Amendment, people, First Amendment!

http://en.wikipedia....First_amendment

Sigh...this guy is so wrong...

"Jones believes Islam promotes violence" - wrong....like any religion, Islam does NOT promote violence, but some people twist it for their own purpose...

"The head of the church Pastor Jones described Islam as "a false religion" that will lead people to hell..."

I see Pastor Jones as a "false prophet"...The Dove World Outreach Center should fire this guy (no pun intended).

Mathew 7:16 By their fruit you will recognize them. Do people pick grapes from thornbushes, or figs from thistles?

i find

so you find no reason to condemn an action that is solely designed to provoke violence and hatred , right on . where is your empathy for the people who believe this book is a holy and sacred thing . i am the first to defend a persons right to free speech but this is not free speech , he is not speaking he is acting with malice , and the circle of hatred continues .

Archived