The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Jersey Help!

ChuckNORRIS4Cup

I want to buy a 40th anniversary jersey of Henrik Sedin and I came across this one, it looks pretty good and thinking of buying it, but was curious what others thought first! It looks legit!

As mentioned and after some research this Jersey is fake, it did look pretty damn good when I first saw it, but it is a fake, so beware even if they do look pretty good and are under $60 bucks, chances are they are fake.

25588113.jpg

74233137.jpg

If you go to this link(http://profile.image...user/canucks16/) you can see the jerseys I put up here plus a bunch of my other jerseys as well.

If anyone has an authentic 40th anniversary jersey here, can they upload a photo of theirs to compare!

i'm sorry but the jersey is fake.

one its missing the side patch (on the bottom all legit jerseys have em)

two the fighting strap is visible which should not be

three i brought this jersey myself last year and found out the hard way. the v on the side is made from some weird elastic material

which it should not be

jerseys like this go for 20-40 sites: nfl-jersey.com , dhgate.com

DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF ALWAYS BUY FROM A STORE

i'm sorry but the jersey is fake.

one its missing the side patch (on the bottom all legit jerseys have em)

two the fighting strap is visible which should not be

three i brought this jersey myself last year and found out the hard way. the v on the side is made from some weird elastic material

which it should not be

jerseys like this go for 20-40 sites: nfl-jersey.com , dhgate.com

DO NOT GET RIPPED OFF ALWAYS BUY FROM A STORE

it's fake, but it's a pretty good fake.

the logo isn't long enough, to me the colours are a little off, and I can't tell from the angle but the first white stripe on the lower arm is supposed to be smaller than the bottom one, but as I said I can't quite tell.

if you're ordering this online, don't forget they just may steal a picture as well and send you a really bad looking jersey.

however, this one looks alright apart from that, but you won't know the quality until it's at your house or you go and see it to see how the jersey feels (cheaply made, or authentic?)

http://canucks.nhl.c...potlight-orland

Authentic player worn jerseys do not have the side patch FYI Either way it looks good.

If its fake its a really well made fake so don't stress. I wouldnt say youre being ripped off if youre looking to buy real jerseys go to the team store or a jersey city thats the only way you'll know its real for sure.

it's fake, but it's a pretty good fake.

the logo isn't long enough, to me the colours are a little off, and I can't tell from the angle but the first white stripe on the lower arm is supposed to be smaller than the bottom one, but as I said I can't quite tell.

if you're ordering this online, don't forget they just may steal a picture as well and send you a really bad looking jersey.

however, this one looks alright apart from that, but you won't know the quality until it's at your house or you go and see it to see how the jersey feels (cheaply made, or authentic?)

http://canucks.nhl.c...potlight-orland

Archived