The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

Phoenix Coyotes Sale May Be Finalized Next Week

Xbox

Plus, Jamison knows that there will be a roll back in salaries once the lockout happens this year... Will put him in a better financial position for sure...

Truthfully, if I was paying $100 per ticket like in Van and Tor... I'd expect a consistent cup contender... And be PO'd if we were getting knocked out first round or never even making the playoffs...

Paying KC Royals pricing I'm hoping for good entertainment and maybe win a round of playoffs every so often.... Don't really expect a cup contender for the most part, but of course will take any great run we can get...

I'm a hockey fan, love going to games and am glad I don't have to break my financial budget to do so...

Plus, Jamison knows that there will be a roll back in salaries once the lockout happens this year... Will put him in a better financial position for sure...

Truthfully, if I was paying $100 per ticket like in Van and Tor... I'd expect a consistent cup contender... And be PO'd if we were getting knocked out first round or never even making the playoffs...

Paying KC Royals pricing I'm hoping for good entertainment and maybe win a round of playoffs every so often.... Don't really expect a cup contender for the most part, but of course will take any great run we can get...

I'm a hockey fan, love going to games and am glad I don't have to break my financial budget to do so...

I bought my season tix last week.. $18 per seat for the lower upper bowl....

Locked in for the next two rounds as well... $22 for the conference finals and $30 for the SC if they get that far...

This is one town where we will applaud Mr. Bettman! Best commissioner in all of sport!

If anything the salary cap is going up for next season, so where do you get your info from. Only IF you were paying $100 per ticket like Van and Tor would Jamison expect to turn the Coyotes around. You might have to pay a bit more for this too work in Glendale, lord knows not to many owners have made money in the 16 years they've been in existence.

If anything the salary cap is going up for next season, so where do you get your info from. Only IF you were paying $100 per ticket like Van and Tor would Jamison expect to turn the Coyotes around. You might have to pay a bit more for this too work in Glendale, lord knows not to many owners have made money in the 16 years they've been in existence.

Talk on this evening was a lot of smaller ticket plans... If I'm them I'd target market to all of those Canadian snowbirds that come down here too... Directly into Canada.. Older people that spend their winter's down here... You can go to a game for less than $300 of one night at the Canadian teams games... Got to be creative...

Chicago didn't draw flies either for years while they were losing before this most recent run... Yet everyone says they have great fans... Seems to me people are showing up to support a winner....

Archived