Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nail

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Got drafted by the worse team ever

Kovalchuck(90)-Dalpe(73)Whitney(75)

Vernier(74)-Carter(73)-me(79)

Hartikainen(73)-Zigomanis(72)-Broda(68)

Mignarch(64)-Raedeke(66)-Barche(66)

Tallinder(83)-Larsson(86)

Greene(82)-Fayne(82)

Bergeron(80)-Gelinas(69)

Wedgewood(61)

Clermont(63)

Brodeur and volchenkov injured. Can't even get traded yet

I just had Anaheim open up in my GM Connected league. If interested, PM me for details.

I'm sure. I played 3 games in a row and still didn't get pucks.

I will just wait till tomorrow. Had another problem similar to this and got solved the next day.

So, sorry to get 'off topic' here from talking about line ups, As someone who has never played NHL 13 (only 12) what are some of the key differences? is it better / worse than 12??

So, sorry to get 'off topic' here from talking about line ups, As someone who has never played NHL 13 (only 12) what are some of the key differences? is it better / worse than 12??

Hi guys, i am in australia and can't get GM connected app. I was wondering if there was a way to be able to control my team without going on the PS3 because it is painfully slow. Is there a way i can get in from the EA site?

Hi guys, i am in australia and can't get GM connected app. I was wondering if there was a way to be able to control my team without going on the PS3 because it is painfully slow. Is there a way i can get in from the EA site?

I f'd yakupov up in my bagm lol, i edited him so he was a 72 and now Galchenyuk is an 82 and Yakupov is 74....................... hopefully he pans out still.......

How does the Trade deadline work in GM connected?