Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nail

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

For some reason it's so much harder to trade in GM mode.

That said here's my Toronto Maple Leafs team so far we are 24-5-1 in the season

T. Hall - R Kesler - P Kessel

J. Lupul - T. Zajac - J. Pavelski

C. MacArthur - M. Garbovski - M. Knuble

? - T. Bozak - A. Radulov

D Phaneuf - K. Bieksa

L. Shenn - J Liles

J Gardiner - ?

J. Halak

M. Turco

As players improve, the flaws in the EASHL goaltenders are beginning to become more apparent. The dev team needs to increase the ratings of the goaltenders, otherwise players will time and time again rely on the same wrist shot goals they used in NHL 12.

Shooting 5 hole on breakaways/penalty shots works every time. Such a cheese. That's how I scored most of my goals though lul

HUT on the Xbox was much harder than it is on the PS3. Currently 11-3-1.

Niklas Backstrom has shutout 4 out of 5 games since I got him.

Shooting 5 hole on breakaways/penalty shots works every time. Such a cheese. That's how I scored most of my goals though lul

So I had a weird (and frustrating) glitch the other day.

In my Be a Pro I had finished my 2nd season in the WHL, and was about to go into the draft. At that point I was 82 overall. However after the retired players screen when players all age and have their ratings change, my Pro dropped down to 76 overall and I got no new experience points.

Hoping it was just a rare occurrence I went through another season, worked my way back up to 82 overall, only to have the exact same thing happen.

Does Yakupov never make the NHL forever with everyone else too? lol

For those playing Be a GM with the Canucks - what did you re sign the Sedins for? Or did you at all?

I signed them them to 2 year deals worth 9.25 each. I chose 2 years because I have several big contract all expiring at that time (Kesler, Murray, Bieksa, Hamhuis, E. Kane, Schneider, Edler) and I expect their asking price to be lower at that time. Now they wanted 5 year deals worth 8.8 per.

Just wondering what everyone else did.

So i was playing HUT single player tournament.... was on the finals game just starts... and i somehow get disconnected :S.... and get credited for the loss... soo annoying lol

For those playing Be a GM with the Canucks - what did you re sign the Sedins for? Or did you at all?

I signed them them to 2 year deals worth 9.25 each. I chose 2 years because I have several big contract all expiring at that time (Kesler, Murray, Bieksa, Hamhuis, E. Kane, Schneider, Edler) and I expect their asking price to be lower at that time. Now they wanted 5 year deals worth 8.8 per.

Just wondering what everyone else did.