The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

So im running into a problem that I had with NHL 11. My opponent is averaging between 7 and 16 shots a game, scoring 0-2 goals a game. I remember a lot of people having this issue, and they seemed to fix it for NHL 12. What should I set the sliders at for shot accuracy/power for them to increase their shots. I play at All-star, and have had trouble scoring but I attribute that to getting used to the game.

loving my season so far...

I have acquired 3 first round pick, 3 second round picks and 3 thirds with this roster now.

Sedin - Sedin - Kassian

Kesler - Hodgson - Iginla

Burrows - Schroeder - Matthias

Bitz - Ebbett - Weise

Hammer - Bieksa

Edler - Garrison

Gudbransen - Tanev

Schneider

Lack

So played through the playoffs last night, made it to the finals, only for the EA Servers to disconnect around the end of the 2nd period with the score 0-0.

Despite the fact that EA shut down the servers, we still got credited with a disconnect and got eliminated.

Cool EA.

So played through the playoffs last night, made it to the finals, only for the EA Servers to disconnect around the end of the 2nd period with the score 0-0.

Despite the fact that EA shut down the servers, we still got credited with a disconnect and got eliminated.

Cool EA.

Archived