The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

+1, thanks man! Have been looking for it all day, just caught the last 5 minutes of it this morning.

As for your question about playoff beards, I hope they add it, but it should be realistic. Not everyone can grow beards, like last year Raymond's was pretty bare, where Kesler looked like a caveman.

Nope, played it.

Hustle is still there. Yes for the first few strides players accelerate faster, but when you have a guy like Hall, or GAborik that can really fly, and you use the hustle button... Oh man you just take off like a rocket, it's amazing, Think edler's coast to coast goal against CBJ

Nope, played it.

Hustle is still there. Yes for the first few strides players accelerate faster, but when you have a guy like Hall, or GAborik that can really fly, and you use the hustle button... Oh man you just take off like a rocket, it's amazing, Think edler's coast to coast goal against CBJ

lol...

at 25:00 he says that you can't do that in NHL12.. really?

then at 26:30ish he makes it sound like when the goalie makes a desperate paddle save, it's a new feature :lol:

I think the biggest changes so far to NHL13 is Ramjagsingh's diet.

You again with you're negativity.

I could clearly tell the differences between the crap in NHL 12 and these improvements.

I really like how goalies aren't "locked" into the save, it was really annoying in NHL 12 when I goalie went butterfly gave up a rebound and made no effort at all to make the save again. Love the limb idea.

What are these new changes you speak of in terms of gameplay?

All these new features aren't exactly new. The short side snipe is easily done in NHL 12 but he guarantees that you can't in NHL 12.

The stick handling tricks can all be done holding L2 and X at times to readjust your skater's angle. These aren't really new features like he states.

I'm not sure how long you've played the NHL series but I've been playing the PS3 one since the beginning and every year they claim all these new features which end up appearing as old.

Every year there are new hits, momentum and physics engine. When you play the game, you don't really notice anything different.

You again with you're negativity.

I could clearly tell the differences between the crap in NHL 12 and these improvements.

I really like how goalies aren't "locked" into the save, it was really annoying in NHL 12 when I goalie went butterfly gave up a rebound and made no effort at all to make the save again. Love the limb idea.

I wouldn't be negative if there was something positive to look forward to.

I've had every NHL since 1994 and for the past few years, its become more and more of a money scam with minimal improvements to game-play and absolutely no significant improvements to the online EASHL community.

Archived