The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

I wouldn't be negative if there was something positive to look forward to.

I've had every NHL since 1994 and for the past few years, its become more and more of a money scam with minimal improvements to game-play and absolutely no significant improvements to the online EASHL community.

I thought NHL 10 was the worse. At least they fixed the matchmaking system in NHL 12 for EASHL. Western teams don't match with Euros anymore. But they use this as a "new feature" for NHL 13.

If only the xbox community was over at the ps3 side. We need more activity :sadno:

There is a lot bigger difference going from NHL 12 to 13, compared to 11 to 12.

Goalies are better, unless you lower your difficulty you're not going to score 6 on Rinne like you could before.

I also like that in this game, with Parros, you probably have a 40 % chance of missing the net from 5 feet out, wheras that is reduced to 2% with a guy like Semin

There is a lot bigger difference going from NHL 12 to 13, compared to 11 to 12.

Goalies are better, unless you lower your difficulty you're not going to score 6 on Rinne like you could before.

I also like that in this game, with Parros, you probably have a 40 % chance of missing the net from 5 feet out, wheras that is reduced to 2% with a guy like Semin

They say this every year.

NOTHING is guaranteed until the game is released. I (and I'm sure most players) can score 6+ goals on superstar mode in any NHL game... so I'm not expecting anything different this year as well.

It'll only be a matter of days until a cheese goal is found, which as of now, looks like short-side cheese again.

well when you see the fact that at least 4 goals were stopped that would have gone in in NHL 12 I'd say yes.

There were 15 people at the playtest, and 13 found the goalies too hard to score on.

But go ahead, continue being a dick.

OH I KNOW A BETTER IDEA.

you can go ahead and spend 80 bucks on a game you keep bitching about, complain once you play it, and repeat the process for NHL 14. Brilliant I shall try this someday

Don't bother with the "Did i hurt your feelings" I've seen you post it in every other thread I'll save you the 5 seconds in typing that out.

I don't get how they say the shortside top corner shots in 12 didn't exist. Did they even play their own game?

If you play EASHL, basically 75% of teams do that shot over and over again. Some guys are so good with that cheese that it goes in every time and they even use it on breakaways. The CPU's 1on1 are so useless in 12, they don't even use poke check when the puck is right in front of them.

I was hoping that for 13 they would make it harder to score top shelf but it seems they're actually making it easier.

I don't get how they say the shortside top corner shots in 12 didn't exist. Did they even play their own game?

If you play EASHL, basically 75% of teams do that shot over and over again. Some guys are so good with that cheese that it goes in every time and they even use it on breakaways. The CPU's 1on1 are so useless in 12, they don't even use poke check when the puck is right in front of them.

I was hoping that for 13 they would make it harder to score top shelf but it seems they're actually making it easier.

well when you see the fact that at least 4 goals were stopped that would have gone in in NHL 12 I'd say yes.

There were 15 people at the playtest, and 13 found the goalies too hard to score on.

But go ahead, continue being a dick.

OH I KNOW A BETTER IDEA.

you can go ahead and spend 80 bucks on a game you keep bitching about, complain once you play it, and repeat the process for NHL 14. Brilliant I shall try this someday

Don't bother with the "Did i hurt your feelings" I've seen you post it in every other thread I'll save you the 5 seconds in typing that out.

Just get a defenseman who can read when the opposition glitches and make the hit on him when he pulls the stick back or get a third forward man high to prevent it.

When a glitch goal is scored against our EASHL club, it's always the team's fault, not the CPU G.

Archived