The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

The new skating system is great, but I'd wish they fix the fighting system. It's a small aspect of the game, but it bothers me how every fight ends in a knockout and there are no goalies in the nets or players on the bench/ice.

The little things....

The new skating system is great, but I'd wish they fix the fighting system. It's a small aspect of the game, but it bothers me how every fight ends in a knockout and there are no goalies in the nets or players on the bench/ice.

The little things....

You know what they need to do.

Extend the fights and put in a stamina bar so you guys don't keep spamming punch's. That's why I no longer fight online or EASHL its cause all you guys do is mash that right stick.

I don't like how they didn't include Fantasy Draft in the Online BEAGM thing. They it's because they don't want people to have to sit through 40 rounds or whatever of drafting....but seriously people are willing to do that. They could at least make it an option.

Creativity is nothing new.

Does EA test their own games? seriously. It's quite embarrassing when they introduce these "new" features but it was already in NHL12.

To be honest, the explosive skating right now looks stupid - it looks exactly like the NHL 2K series arcade-like skating. Maybe they'll tweak it like they did after the first tuner in NHL12 but right now... :sick:

Does EA test their own games? seriously. It's quite embarrassing when they introduce these "new" features but it was already in NHL12.

To be honest, the explosive skating right now looks stupid - it looks exactly like the NHL 2K series arcade-like skating. Maybe they'll tweak it like they did after the first tuner in NHL12 but right now... :sick:

Just a word of warning. NHL 12's "all-new physics engine" was advertised to death last year, and look how that turned out. They also "introduced thousands of new gameplay fixes," again, look how that turned out.

The skating system looks nice so far, but I'm also going to be a little skeptical of it.

Just a word of warning. NHL 12's "all-new physics engine" was advertised to death last year, and look how that turned out. They also "introduced thousands of new gameplay fixes," again, look how that turned out.

The skating system looks nice so far, but I'm also going to be a little skeptical of it.

The whole GM brain thing is alright and certainly an improvement but I think it's something has has to be continuosly tweaked in upcoming games.

Ex, Tried to get erikkson from the stars at it was almost impossible, but like NHL 12, with the addition of a couple second rounders it was a done deal.

GM connected is alright, the main thing is to find a league that is active , no one wants to be part of a league where no one plays, but the concept is great.

One more announcement to come, you can argue it'll be a bit corny if you're a pessimist like a certain someone, but It'll be good for the gamer that wants to keep things fresh.

Gives you more satisfaction than a lot of other modes because it can be frustrating on the difficulty level you play on and which "option" you pick

One more announcement to come, you can argue it'll be a bit corny if you're a pessimist like a certain someone, but It'll be good for the gamer that wants to keep things fresh.

Gives you more satisfaction than a lot of other modes because it can be frustrating on the difficulty level you play on and which "option" you pick

Archived