The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

The goalies look a lot better that's for sure, but the skating is just stupid - Especially with the back-skating creativity thing (which is not realistic at all). I can tell it's going to exploited like crazy which makes it that much easier to get glitch goals.

Fix the god damn gameplay. Same problems every year. As a player who mainly plays NHL for the Online Versus, this is a big issue for me. Goalies have been flailing around doing the splits for 3 straight years now.

Fix the AI, fix the GAMEPLAY. NHL 13 is the last chance for me. If this game turns out to be another money-grabbing polished version like all NHL games have been in recent years, I'll be officially done with console gaming. I'm sure many of you don't care, but in my opinion, console gaming has gone down the ****ter since this latter half of the 360/PS3/Wii generation.

It's good to see that the PC gaming companies such as Blizzard have kept up their standards or at the very least, have made some kind of improvement in their games.

Archived