The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Yes, ok, we get it. You don't like the game nor the company EA. You have made that VERY clear over the course of this big thread. There is absolutely no need to come in here almost everyday and post one bad thing about the game each day. Fact of the matter is, the game hasn't even been released yet. And while you may bring in some valid points, there are still some people, such as myself, who will still buy this game. Why? Because it is the only god damn NHL game available, and no I won't play NHL 12 for one more year.

EA has it good at this point, no competition, no lack of fans, everybody who buys it, loves it. Us consumers have no other game to compare it to. What do you expect? People are just going to stop buying hockey games?

Until another company takes over, ALL NHL games will just be only a little better than the previous year. That's it. It's been the trend since NHL 08.

Yes, ok, we get it. You don't like the game nor the company EA. You have made that VERY clear over the course of this big thread. There is absolutely no need to come in here almost everyday and post one bad thing about the game each day. Fact of the matter is, the game hasn't even been released yet. And while you may bring in some valid points, there are still some people, such as myself, who will still buy this game. Why? Because it is the only god damn NHL game available, and no I won't play NHL 12 for one more year.

EA has it good at this point, no competition, no lack of fans, everybody who buys it, loves it. Us consumers have no other game to compare it to. What do you expect? People are just going to stop buying hockey games?

Until another company takes over, ALL NHL games will just be only a little better than the previous year. That's it. It's been the trend since NHL 08.

Or what happened in my game earlier today.

In the draft Washington (who picked #1 overall with Colorados pick) selected Yakupov (who was 78 OVR A- B- A-).

In August they traded him to Montreal for a 2nd rounder and a 3rd rounder.

Even the CPU can outsmart the AI in this game.

Archived