Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Nail

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

2,398 posts in this topic

Does it annoy anyone else when your GM rep drops when you won't accept crap offers for your star players?

Does it annoy anyone else when your GM rep drops when you won't accept crap offers for your star players?

Yes, but that will not be anywhere near as big of an issue in NHL 13. The new trading block and trading logic is magnificent.

The series now needs a feature in which players can spectate live EASHL matches using the broadcast camera. This would be particularly useful in club matches for players who have disconnected or are waiting in the dressing room. This would also be the best way for players to scout other teams and learn about fellow members of the EASHL community.

The series now needs a feature in which players can spectate live EASHL matches using the broadcast camera. This would be particularly useful in club matches for players who have disconnected or are waiting in the dressing room.

Agreed

It would also be nice for GM Connected users. Players eliminated from the playoffs would be able to watch the playoffs instead of doing nothing.

The series now needs a feature in which players can spectate live EASHL matches using the broadcast camera. This would be particularly useful in club matches for players who have disconnected or are waiting in the dressing room. This would also be the best way for players to scout other teams and learn about fellow members of the EASHL community.

when do the NHL 13 demo come out???

argh.....have to play LA and Devils.........

when do the NHL 13 demo come out???

argh.....have to play LA and Devils.........

Good old 250Integra. Always bringing in the positives.

Yes, ok, we get it. You don't like the game nor the company EA. You have made that VERY clear over the course of this big thread. There is absolutely no need to come in here almost everyday and post one bad thing about the game each day. Fact of the matter is, the game hasn't even been released yet. And while you may bring in some valid points, there are still some people, such as myself, who will still buy this game. Why? Because it is the only god damn NHL game available, and no I won't play NHL 12 for one more year.

EA has it good at this point, no competition, no lack of fans, everybody who buys it, loves it. Us consumers have no other game to compare it to. What do you expect? People are just going to stop buying hockey games?

Until another company takes over, ALL NHL games will just be only a little better than the previous year. That's it. It's been the trend since NHL 08.

Yes, ok, we get it. You don't like the game nor the company EA. You have made that VERY clear over the course of this big thread. There is absolutely no need to come in here almost everyday and post one bad thing about the game each day. Fact of the matter is, the game hasn't even been released yet. And while you may bring in some valid points, there are still some people, such as myself, who will still buy this game. Why? Because it is the only god damn NHL game available, and no I won't play NHL 12 for one more year.

EA has it good at this point, no competition, no lack of fans, everybody who buys it, loves it. Us consumers have no other game to compare it to. What do you expect? People are just going to stop buying hockey games?

Until another company takes over, ALL NHL games will just be only a little better than the previous year. That's it. It's been the trend since NHL 08.

Everybody getting rattled over MY opinion.

BOO MY OPINION! BOO! :lol::lol::lol: