The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Seriously.. Have you watched him play or seen his stats. Just to compare last year.

Kipper: .921SA% - 2.35GAA - 35W - 4SH

Miller: .916SA% - 2.54GAA - 31W - 6SH.

To say its laughable I would say that is even funnier, also like to note that Kipper carries a team far worse than Miller's and is a far more consistent goaltender, oh ya and also almost a million dollars cheaper than Miller.

Face it in Miller's 8 seasons, he has only ever had 1 good season under 2.52GAA and higher than .916SA% ONCE during those 8 seasons and even when Buffalo won the presidents in 08 he had his WORST season with a 2.73GAA and .906SA%. He's the most overrated goalie in this league.

So no, I wouldn't say its debatable, he's not top 5 and finally lets get back on topic.

I love the new player ratings in this, there won't be as many 80 overall players but more late 70's. Players like Malholtra will no longer be 82 but 76 for example or Parros won't be 80 anymore but 65.

Some changes to note in HUT (Hockey Ultimate Team), players will no longer have careers, and training only applies to one game:

I just completed a game, what happened to happened to the Training items that I applied to my Players?

Skater and Goalie skill Training items will now only affect your players attributes for just one game. You will also notice that your players’ salary no longer increase after applying Contract items to them when they have been trained.

How long will be I able to keep my players for?

Players will no longer retire you will be able to keep them and keep using them in games for as long as you please. This means Player items retain their value so you will be able to trade them through the auction house or Quick Sell them for their original value.

https://help.ea.com/en/article/nhl13-faq

I wouldn't care if they were gone. They are kind of just a gimmick now. People after whistles mostly just try to knock others over all the time or run the goalie for the hell of it.

The celebrations got kind of boring now, there isn't that many and I find myself using the same one or two anyways.

Anyone else notice in a be a gm teaser trailer or some NHL 13 video that there was a 1-3-1 strategy?

There's enough people that play that trap in NHL 12 and I think this will slow down the game so much.

Didn't read every comment so could of been pointed out

Archived