The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Im not having any troubles with passing, but I find it quite absurd that Rob Scuderi can skate from his own end, go up the ice, through the other teams defence and go on a breakaway.

Its a great demo though, still playing it! Only makes me more glad that I`ve preordered the game already.

^really? Scuderi is so slow for me! I also have had no issues with passing, my players have only missed a few passes and only because I had the pass charged to max from about 10 feet away. Demo is good, fianlly beat the US on my 3rd try with Lack in net:) loving skating sideways/backwards to gain room from the defender and then turning and firing a wrister or a slapper. Now I find myself holding l2 and pressing l3 in nhl12 >.<

Overall, cant wait for the game!

P.s. They fixed hipchecks after messing them up in 12!!!!

I dont understand why people complain so much about glitch goals. It is a shot from a prime shooting area. i play D in EASHL, and have never had a problem defending "glitch goals". Ya, some people only do them, but all that means is you have to defend it more. Dont know how this qualifies as "EA Screwing up again". give most NHL players a shot from that area, and they will definitely have a quality scoring chance.

I dont understand why people complain so much about glitch goals. It is a shot from a prime shooting area. i play D in EASHL, and have never had a problem defending "glitch goals". Ya, some people only do them, but all that means is you have to defend it more. Dont know how this qualifies as "EA Screwing up again". give most NHL players a shot from that area, and they will definitely have a quality scoring chance.

Archived