The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Acutally it does. I support you Caboose. Someone make a new thread for this and once that is done ask a mod to transfer all the posts from in here that are about that into the new thread.

Acutally it does. I support you Caboose. Someone make a new thread for this and once that is done ask a mod to transfer all the posts from in here that are about that into the new thread.

Just thought of this idea (HUT only)

Say one of your friends wants to borrow one of your cards for a while, and you let them use it. The said card will then be sent to the trade pile. In the trade pile, the card will have a 'transfer' option, and when you hit transfer, a list of your friends will pop up and you select the friend you want to send it to. Also, the amount of games left on the players' contract will only go down with the games your friend has played with it for example: Say Jordan Eberle is the card your friend wants to use, and his contract has 90 games left. Say your friend plays 10 games with that card. So when you get the card back, instead of the contract being at 80 games left, it is back at 90. And all your friend has to do to give you the card back when he/she's done, the card will have a 'return to friend' option, and the card will end up back in your trade pile.

Hope that was easy to read.

Just thought of this idea (HUT only)

Say one of your friends wants to borrow one of your cards for a while, and you let them use it. The said card will then be sent to the trade pile. In the trade pile, the card will have a 'transfer' option, and when you hit transfer, a list of your friends will pop up and you select the friend you want to send it to. Also, the amount of games left on the players' contract will only go down with the games your friend has played with it for example: Say Jordan Eberle is the card your friend wants to use, and his contract has 90 games left. Say your friend plays 10 games with that card. So when you get the card back, instead of the contract being at 80 games left, it is back at 90. And all your friend has to do to give you the card back when he/she's done, the card will have a 'return to friend' option, and the card will end up back in your trade pile.

Hope that was easy to read.

Anyone expecting anything big for NHL 13?

I'm kind of scared for the moment cause I felt like NHL 12 was the worst of the current gen NHL games and with the history of the NFL games, I feel like they might start removing things in NHL as well.

Lets hope not.

Anyone expecting anything big for NHL 13?

I'm kind of scared for the moment cause I felt like NHL 12 was the worst of the current gen NHL games and with the history of the NFL games, I feel like they might start removing things in NHL as well.

Lets hope not.

Well they reintroduced glass breaking this year but it's been in so many other EA NHL games..

and other things as well.

NHL12 is a joke of a game. The only reason why EA is doing well with all these minor to no improvements is because of no competition.

I have that happen to me frequently when a goalie goes behind the net to get the puck. He gets the puck but then spins through the trapezoid and gets a penalty for it.

I just look at it as a chance to score a shorthanded goal.

Archived