The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Rammer claimed that the five-hole would be a little easier to score on [insert glitch goal here]. In fact, they said that shooting in general is much more effective, so I don't know if that balances things out.

I would hope that means it's easier to score on well placed shots, but harder to execute getting well placed shots. And so it should be, goalies are generally brick walls unless you execute cross-crease places or short-side post pull-offs. Giving people more options to score from direct point blank shots should hopefully make people less likely to resort to cheese tactics.

They already said skating will have an effect on shooting (skating at top speed down the wing and trying to shoot will be more likely to miss etc.) Hopefully that will weed out the idiots in OTP who just skate up the ice in one direction and shoot it every time.

You're a sucker to consumerism my friend.

EA is going downhill quickly with their money-scheming tactics in not only NHL, but practically ALL their yearly releases. It'll be a matter of time when people will start boycotting this bush-league company, and a better organization will produce better games. Look at their NBA game and how they killed once a very fun game - minimal changes throughout the years, allowing 2K sports surpass and embarrass EA.

I've been saying for years that they need to retool the Be A GM and Be A Pro mode.

I just purchased NBA 2K12. Haven't done GM yet, but BAP is exactly what EA should be doing. How hard is it to do this EA?

Will you stop your whining and b1tching, seriously we all know you hate the EA NHL franchise so just forget about it. No one cares if you have a problem with everything in the game, we play the game cause it's fun. Just give it up man, no cares for your opinion and you're just a nuisance.

Ain't gonna buy it - first time in like 10 or so years....NHL 12 had the same graphics as 11, and looking at the 13 preview, looks like they haven't improved it again. There like Madden now, just made a change in 11 Nd aren't looking to change it. Oh, and the bs about blowing by the defender to score and stuff, it's also known as "we returned to the game speed burst". Tired and bored - time to get Fifa ;)

Looks like the NHL 12 thread is done. So my here's my team that is just completley stacked:

Sedin - Sedin - Nash

E. Kane - Kesler - Yakupov

Burrows - Schroeder - Higgins

Kassian - Lapierre - Hansen

Edler - B. Stuart

Hamhuis - Franson

Tanev - Blum

Quick

Schneider

Lol, what happened to that thread? It died all of a sudden.

NHL 11 thread had: 9,138 posts

NHL 10 thread had: 6,717 posts

While NHL 12 thread had only: 3,454 posts

Guess it got boring at the end.

Archived