Burrows - Schroeder - Noesen

Glencross - Vermette - Kassian

Dwight King - Lapierre - Gordon

Edler - Kulikov

Schenn - Blum

D. Hamilton - de Haan

Schneider

Lack

In the first 5 years I've won 3 cups, mainly as a 4th-8th seed :lol: Got a really nice team here that's nice and young and once all the kids are fully developed, they will dominate the league. Yakupov in his 5th season is 95 overall :)

Cap on had to trade sedins daniel signed a one year 10.2 million deal traded him along with his bro to the lames for E. kane towes a first second n third rounder cap anyone who plays with it off is well lame. 5 straight stanley cups on superstar

Parise stamkos skinner

Kane towes iginla

Courtiere joffeson hansen

Mcleod lappy parros

Karlson larsoon

Blum gudbranson

Vandemere de hann

Schidier

Subban

Dam, I regret not playing EASHL until now. Always read forums on it about glitch goals and never even attempted it until i recently unlocked a couple of boost packs. I figured I would be playing a 50 overall player against 99overall's lol. I am upto 160 drop in games now, haven't done any club games, and almost got my legend 1 card. Looking forward to NHL 13 and starting fresh with everyone else, on PS3 of coarse.

Dam, I regret not playing EASHL until now. Always read forums on it about glitch goals and never even attempted it until i recently unlocked a couple of boost packs. I figured I would be playing a 50 overall player against 99overall's lol. I am upto 160 drop in games now, haven't done any club games, and almost got my legend 1 card. Looking forward to NHL 13 and starting fresh with everyone else, on PS3 of coarse.

2015-2016 season, fantasy draft, kamloops spartans, cap on

Parise 93 - Stamkos 96 - Brown 89

Kadri 87 - Colborne 85 - Landeskog 88

Smith-Pelly 84 - Phillips 81 * - Read 80

Grachev 80 - Scheifele 80 Jensen 79 *

Clifford 79, Rattie 79 *

Larsson 90 - Ekman-Larsson 88

Ellis 87 - Beaulieu 84

de Haan 84 - Tinordi 83

Gormley 82, Siemens 80*

Schneider 90

Lack 81

AHL:

Nyquist 79 - Huberdeau 79 - E. Wellwood 78

Jarry 78 - Marcantuoni 77 - Etem 77

Barctschi 77 - Behenna 76 - Ottereyes 76

Howden 85 - Greenaway 74 - Franko 74

Cox 74, Kronwall 73

Musil 78 - Bourdon 79

Klefbom 77 - Grenier C. 76

McIvor 76 - Haché 75

Graves 74, Douceyye 72

Nilsson 78

Ullberg 77

all AHLers are prospects

It was worse on PS2 in NHL 07 cause it was there but you couldn't change it... The AI changed it for you, you could only view it and even if you were the Canucks winning 65 hames a season the arena would still only be filled up with 13,000-16,000 people not sold out.

I just want an actual good Stanley Cup celebration not the same thing since 08...

I never got in to 07 but I'm glad I didn't. The best game for controlling everything I thought was NHL 2004.

I think it was the first game with a stanley cup celebration too I think. And knowing EA, 04's celebration was probably better than 08's :P

Archived