The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

Back skating = Figure skaters delight.

I can see that being a huge annoyance when playing on-line.

Hits are still very cartoony looking, lacking any real physics, and are way bigger than they ought to be.

The explosive skating also looks terrible.

Impressed by the goalies so far.

It doesn't look much different at all. The back skating moves can be pulled off in nhl12 the same way albeit a little more difficult. The only real difference i see is the goalies look better. MOst likely we will be dissapointed again. EA will probably still use all the old pics for players cards/headshots that they've been recycling for 4 years now...

It doesn't look much different at all. The back skating moves can be pulled off in nhl12 the same way albeit a little more difficult. The only real difference i see is the goalies look better. MOst likely we will be dissapointed again. EA will probably still use all the old pics for players cards/headshots that they've been recycling for 4 years now...

That skating animation looks terrible. Even worse actually. The speed burst looks handicapped.

Have they not figured out that not every player skates and sprints on the ice the exact same way? There are tons of different skating types... 4 off the top of my head are the strides of Burrows, Kesler, Sedins and Hamhuis. They all skate differently.

Noticed that Tim Hortons seems to be a new sponsor for NHL 13 as they're name is written all over the ice and boards.

Also, I see nothing wrong with the skating looks realistic and a hell of a lot better than NHL 12.

Archived