The Official Site of the Vancouver Canucks
Canucks Community

THE OFFICIAL NHL 13 THREAD

Nail

I suck against the AI but I've been beating them on Superstar so I'm not too worried. Picking corners seems pretty effective and doing realistic dekes in free skate seem to actually work, which as a real ice hockey player, is very appreciated. I've found 2 extremely high percentage dekes. I usually play lots of OVP and EASHL so I don't really care for the AI.

I have now beatin the States on my second try. A strong 1-0 win. Stacked forward lines with Lucic-Stamkos-Iginla, Horton-Tavares-Cammeleri, Grabner-A.McDonald-Raymond . With Price and Rask in net. To bad my fourth line was all European players though one was M.Granlund and my D was pretty bad besides Letang, Big Buff and Scuderi.

Sometimes HUT gives you so many good players....

I just dominated the tournament and then beat USA 4-0.

Cammalleri - Stamkos - Iginla

Hall - Zetterberg - Havlat

Skinner - Tavares - Horton

Bergenheim - NugentHopkins - Yakupov

Fowler - Weber

Murray - Brookbank

Lehtivouri - Goc

Lack

The defense wasn't amazing but the forwards were all NHLers. Arguably Yakupov isn't an NHLer.

Iggy with 5 goals 1 assist in the 4 games.

Stats & Attributes Carry-Over from NHL 12 to NHL 13:

Hey hockey fans,

Online Modes Producer Clement Kwong here to tell you about what stats or attributes will carry over from
NHL 12
to
NHL 13
in the following modes:

EASHL

For EASHL you will get a bit of a head start for returning if you made it to a Pro card or higher –

NHL 12

Legends or Superstar Card

Veteran or Pro

Rookie or Amateur

NHL 13

Amateur 3

Amateur 2

Amateur 1

Be a Pro

For Be a Pro, we will display your player stats from
NHL 12
in the
NHL 13
Performance Tracker.

HUT

Just like last year in Hockey Ultimate team, you will receive a puck bonus to start off your
NHL 13
experience depending on your puck balance and collection completion percentage from HUT in
NHL 12

Look forward to seeing you back in the rink for
NHL 13
!

http://www.easports....m-nhl-12-nhl-13

That might be more you adjusting to the hitting. I find that, skating backwards and bridging the gap between defender and target, usually the target is slowing up to try to maneuver past you and as long as you're lined you, you can crack him. I don't find it happens a ton unless I'm using Buff or Weber, usually I find that if you don't hit them square, it rolls off of them a lot more than it did in 12.

Either way, demo and pro settings. Like the 'sniping' glitch, I imagine it's something that'll be exclusive to the testing phase.

Archived